Dewalt DCD709C2 ATOMIC 20V MAX Brushless Compact Lithium-Ion 1/2 in. Cordless Hammer Drill/Driver Kit (1.5 Ah)Dewalt Model: dewndcd709c2
Product Features & specs :
Dewalt Guaranteed Tough
Dewalt designs and optimizes professional workhorse solutions – tools, accessories and service – to ensure confidence for the toughest jobsite conditions
Use your 20V MAX Lithium Ion Battery across multiple tools
Choose your Battery
Choose any 20V MAX Battery regardless of amp hour to run your tools
Our largest cordless platform continues to expand making 20V MAX a system you can build on
Compatible with a Wide Range of 20V MAX Batteries to fit your needs
Dewalt DCD709C2 ATOMIC 20V MAX Brushless Compact Lithium-Ion 1/2 in. Cordless Hammer Drill/Driver Kit (1.5 Ah)
- Hammer functionality enables users to complete masonry drilling applications.
- Compact at only 6.9 in. front to back designed to fit in tight spaces
- Lightweight at only 2.5 lbs.
- LED foot light for superior visibility
- Variable speed trigger allows for control and precision on delicate work surfaces
- DEWALT built brushless motor for efficient performance and runtime
- 1/2 in. Ratcheting chuck provides superior biut girpping strength
- 340 UWO of power to help get the job done
- ATOMIC 20V MAX 1/2 in. Cordless Hammer Drill/Driver - DCD708
- (2) 20V MAX Lithium-Ion Batteries
- (1) Charger - DCB107
- (1) Belt Clip
- Carrying Bag
Q & A :
Most DEWALT® Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
One-Year Free Service Contract. DEWALT will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DEWALT Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund - no questions asked.