Dewalt DCD708C2 ATOMIC 20V MAX Brushless Compact 1/2 in. Cordless Drill Driver Kit (1.5 Ah)Model: dewndcd708c2
Product Features & specs :
Dewalt DCD708C2 ATOMIC 20V MAX Brushless Compact 1/2 in. Cordless Drill Driver Kit (1.5 Ah)
- Compact at only 6.3 in. front to back designed to fit in tight spaces
- Lightweight at only 2.4 lbs.
- LED foot light for superior visibility
- Variable speed trigger allows for control and precision on delicate work surfaces
- DEWALT built brushless motor for efficient performance and runtime
- 1/2 in. Ratcheting chuck provides superior built gripping strength
- 340 UWO of power to help get the job done
- ATOMIC 20V MAX 1/2 in. Brushless Compact Drill Driver - DCD708
- (2) 20V MAX Lithium-Ion Batteries
- Charger - DCB107
- Belt Clip
- Carrying Bag
I suspect the differentiation is coming down to battery life, capacity, and price. At present, I do not see any manufacturer addressing specifics of the batteries such as cost, power retention, life of the battery, and a valid comparison to others. It may be that there isn't much difference and it has just come down to price. Are drill and battery products at market cycle end and now just subject to commodity pricing? Is there any real difference in the batteries of the various manufacturers?
One good thing is the twist adjustment for the clutch is easy to turn and adjust (unlike some drills). 2 batteries, a charger and a satchel -- good deal.