Dewalt DCD470X1 FLEXVOLT 60V MAX Lithium-Ion In-Line 1/2 in. Cordless Stud and Joist Drill Kit with E-Clutch System (9 Ah)Dewalt Model: dewndcd470x1
Product Features & specs :
Dewalt Guaranteed Tough
Dewalt designs and optimizes professional workhorse solutions – tools, accessories and service – to ensure confidence for the toughest jobsite conditions
Advanced Battery System
FlexVolt batteries automatically switch voltage when you change tools
One Battery Multiple Voltages
Get maximum runtime in the 20V MAX and the power of corded in 60V MAX and 120V MAX
Dewalt DCD470X1 FLEXVOLT 60V MAX Lithium-Ion In-Line 1/2 in. Cordless Stud and Joist Drill Kit with E-Clutch System (9 Ah)
- In addition to the integral clutch, the DEWALT anti-rotation E-Clutch System, offers technology capable of detecting the motion of the tool. This feature senses the motion of the tool and shuts it down if necessary. The red indicator LED illuminates when the E-Clutch System is engaged.
- 2 variable speed ranges (0-400/ 0-1320 RPM) to match appropriate speed to the application
- Power of the cord with cordless freedom
- Magnesium gear case to reduce weight while maintaing jobsite durability.
- 60V MAX Brushless Motor for increase power and runtime
- Tool Connect Tag Ready. Installing a DEWALT Tool Tag allows for tracking and locating of the drill using the DEWALT Tool Connect app.
- Quick-Shift Speed Selector allows the user to easily change speeds without having to feather the trigger.
- 60V MAX In-Line Stud & Joist Drill with E-Clutch System Kit - DCD470X1
- 20V/60V MAX FlexVolt 9.0 Ah Battery - DCB609
- 20V MAX Fan Cooled Fast Charger - DCB118
- Contractor Bag
Q & A :
Most DEWALT® Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
One-Year Free Service Contract. DEWALT will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DEWALT Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund - no questions asked.