The DEWALT 60V MAX Mixer/Drill with E-Clutch System has over 2x the power of our corded mixer allowing it to easily mix thinset, tile mortar, and fiber reinforced concrete and dagger. In addition to mixing, the powerful brushless motor allows the DCD130 to tackle demanding drilling applications. In order to improve control the Mixer/Drill has anti-rotation E-Clutch System, which offers technology capable of detecting the motion of the tool. This feature senses the motion of the tool and shuts it down if necessary. The red indicator LED illuminates when the E-Clutch System is engaged.
- Mix up to 19 premixed drywall buckets (4.5 Gal.) on a single charge using DCB606 Flexvolt battery (6 Ah)
- Mix up to 17 buckets of tile mortar (5 Gal.) on a single charge using DCB606 Flexvolt battery (6 Ah)
- Mix up to 9 buckets of concrete (4.5 Gal.) on a single charge using DCB606 Flexvolt battery (6 Ah)
- Integrated E-Clutch System helps to improve user control
- 3-Position side handle allows for optimum position while mixing
- Continuous variable speed trigger allows the correct speed to be found
- 60V MAX Mixer/Drill with E-Clutch System - DCD130B
- Side Handle
- Chuck Key Holder & Chuck Key
Compliance and Restrictions
This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Birth Defect/Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.