The Dewalt DCB102BP 20V MAX Jobsite Charging Station is capable of simultaneously charging two Dewalt 12V - 20V Li-Ion batteries, and also includes two USB charging ports for compatible devices. This charging station charges Dewalt batteries in 95 min. or less thus minimizing downtime. It features diagnostics with an LED indicator that communicates battery charge status, charging, replace pack, and if the battery is too hot or cold.
- Charges two Dewalt 12V - 20V MAX Lithium-Ion batteries at a time
- Includes two USB ports to charge compatible devices up to 1.5 amp max. output
- Charges the batteries in 95 min. or less thus minimizing downtime
- Diagnostics with LED indicator communicates battery charge status
- Compact XR Lithium-Ion battery pack provides up to 33% longer run time than standard 20V MAX battery packs
- 3 LED Fuel Gauge system allows immediate feedback on state of charge
- No memory and virtually no self-discharge for maximum productivity and less downtime
- Weighs only 1.42 lbs. to provide user with maximum runtime in a lightweight battery
- 12V - 20V MAX Jobsite Charging Station - DCB102
- 20V MAX XR 4.0 Ah Lithium-Ion Battery - DCB204
Compliance and Restrictions
This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Birth Defect/Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.