Want an email when this item is in stock?
Product Features & specs :
Delta 31-481 2 HP Industrial 26 in. Drum Sander
- Industrial 3 HP, 230V, 60 Hz, 1-Phase Main Motor with magnetic controls
- 1/6 HP, 1 Phase, variable speed feed belt motor with feed speeds from 3 FPM to 20 FPM; drum speed 1,550 RPM
- Increased capacity allows for sanding material up to 12-1/4 in. deep x 25-1/2 in. wide
- Independent adjustable rear drum offers one pass sanding capability using 2 grits, reducing processing time
- Rear roller adjustment dials ensure rear drum is level
- Latching top door provides direct access to dual drums for ease in sanding wrap changes
- Toolless drum wrap tensioning clamps make installation and removal of sanding strips easy, requiring less downtime
- (2) 4 in. Dust ports for efficient dust collection requiring a total of only 600 CFM Includes (2) 4 in. integral dust ports, feed belt, (2) sanding drums, (1) 80 grit and (1) 120 grit sanding strips
- 2 HP Industrial 26 in. Drum Sander - 31-481
Q & A :
Warranty for all Delta Machinery Products - Five Year Limited New Product Warranty (180 days for reconditioned products)
DELTA will repair or replace, at it’s expense, and it’s option, any new DELTA machine, machine part, or machine accessory which in normal use has proven to be defective in workmanship or material, provided that the customer returns the product prepaid to a DELTA factory service center or authorized service station with proof of purchase of the product within 5 years and provides DELTA with reasonable opportunity to verify the alleged defect by inspection. For all refurbished DELTA product, the warranty period is 180 days. DELTA will not be responsible for any asserted defect which has resulted from normal wear, misuse, abuse or repair or alteration made, or specifically authorized by anyone other than an authorized DELTA service facility or representative. Under no circumstances will DELTA be liable for incidental or consequential damages resulting from defective products. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty is DELTA’s sole warranty and sets forth the customer’s exclusive remedy, with respect to defective products; all other warranties, express or implied, whether of merchantability, fitness for purpose, or otherwise, are expressly disclaimed by DELTA.