We’re sorry, but this item is no longer available.
Product Features & specs :
Delta 28-400 Industrial 14 in. Band Saw
- Industrial 1 HP motor powers through tough jobs
- 2-Speed ranges for controlled cuts
- Two speed drive system featuring tool less belt tensioning
- Heavy duty steel frame design reduces flexing and features a superior finish and aluminum trunnion table support for long-lasting durability
- Durable aluminum, rubber-coated upper and lower 9 spoke wheels are precision balanced for superior blade tracking
- Precision ball bearing upper and lower blade guides ensure consistent tracking for accurate cutting performance
- Larger insert for visibility when changing lower guide settings
- Standard size t-slot accepts all 3/4 in. x 3/8 in. miter gauges
- Includes 4 in. integral dust port, steel stand and a 93-1/2 in. wood-cutting blade
- Industrial 14 in. Band Saw - 28-400
Q & A :
Warranty for all Delta Machinery Products - Five Year Limited New Product Warranty (180 days for reconditioned products)
DELTA will repair or replace, at it’s expense, and it’s option, any new DELTA machine, machine part, or machine accessory which in normal use has proven to be defective in workmanship or material, provided that the customer returns the product prepaid to a DELTA factory service center or authorized service station with proof of purchase of the product within 5 years and provides DELTA with reasonable opportunity to verify the alleged defect by inspection. For all refurbished DELTA product, the warranty period is 180 days. DELTA will not be responsible for any asserted defect which has resulted from normal wear, misuse, abuse or repair or alteration made, or specifically authorized by anyone other than an authorized DELTA service facility or representative. Under no circumstances will DELTA be liable for incidental or consequential damages resulting from defective products. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty is DELTA’s sole warranty and sets forth the customer’s exclusive remedy, with respect to defective products; all other warranties, express or implied, whether of merchantability, fitness for purpose, or otherwise, are expressly disclaimed by DELTA.