CST/berger RL25HVCK Self-Leveling Rotary Laser KitModel: cstnrl25hvck
We’re sorry, but this item is no longer available.
Product Features & specs :
CST/berger RL25HVCK Self-Leveling Rotary Laser Kit
- Both horizontal and vertical beams are self-leveling for easy and precise layout of 90 degree corners and plumb applications
- Class 3R Laser Product, < 5mW Power Output, Wavelength 630 - 670 nm
- Glass enclosed top housing for maximum weather and environmental protection
- Full selection of beam visibility enhancements
- Variable speeds (0150, 300, 600 RPM) and variable scan angles (10, 25, 50 degrees)
- Up to 85 hours of runtime with three D-cell alkaline batteries
- Battery level gauge alerts you when a battery charge is low
- Rotary Laser - RL25HV
- Laser Detector - RL25HV
- Detector Bracket - RL25HV
- Aluminum Tripod - RL25HV
- 8 ft. Grade Rod - RL25HV
- Remote Control - RL25HV
- Wall Mount - RL25HV
- Magnetic Target - RL25HV
- Laser Glasses - RL25HV
- (3) D-Cell Batteries - RL25HV
- (2) AA Batteries - RL25HV
- Carrying Case - RL25HV
CST/berger's liability under this warranty is limited to repair or replacement of the unit. Any attempt to repair the product by other than factory authorized personnel will void this warranty. Calibration, batteries and maintenance are the responsibility of the user. Where permitted by law, CST/berger is not responsible for incidental or consequential damage beyond normal wear. This includes, but not limited to: dropped instruments (paint damaged; broken compensator wires; broken eyepiece and/or crosshairs), instruments that show signs of severe water damage, broken or bent hardware.
Agents of CST/berger cannot change this warranty. CST/berger is not responsible for damage resulting from wear, abuse, or alteration of this product. The user is expected to follow ALL operating instructions.
This warranty may provide you with additional rights that vary by state, province or nation.