CST/berger 19-202SC MT202SC, Magna-Trak 200 Series Magnetic Locator with Soft CaseCST/berger Model: cstn19-202sc
This item is temporarily out of stock. Want an email when it’s back in stock?
Product Features & specs :
CST/berger 19-202SC MT202SC, Magna-Trak 200 Series Magnetic Locator with Soft Case
- Rugged high-impact plastic enclosure with aluminum sensor pole
- Powerful magnetic speaker with molded cover to protect speaker from direct contact of water and dust
- Lightweight and comfortably balanced for easy handling
- Easy view LCD display for visual signal strength and informative indicators
- LCD display includes two digit numeric signal indicator, expanding analog bar-graph signal indicator, and flashing Low Battery indicator
- Power line indicator displays a flashing "CAUTION! Power Line" in the display window when the electromagnetic fields radiated from buried or overhead power lines are picked up by the new sensitive electronic circuitry
- Patented electronic balancing procedure allows balancing to be done quickly and efficiently
- Approximately 100 hours of operation before batteries need changing
- Quick-access battery compartment
- Adjustable sensitivity and volume controls with single hand operated increment / decrement touch buttons
- Internal microcontroller will remember and return to the last sensitivity level selected the next time the instrument is turned on
- Single hand touch-switch operation for power on/off
- Erase button to virtually erase interferences such as a nearby fence allowing the signal to return to the normal audio tone
- Deep tone audio signals peak over magnetic objects to easily narrow down searches
- The tube is waterproof to just under the plastic housing, the housing is water-resistant
- MT202SC, Magna-Trak 200 Series Magnetic Locator - 19-202SC
- Soft Carrying Case
- Instruction Manual
CST/berger's liability under this warranty is limited to repair or replacement of the unit. Any attempt to repair the product by other than factory authorized personnel will void this warranty. Calibration, batteries and maintenance are the responsibility of the user. Where permitted by law, CST/berger is not responsible for incidental or consequential damage beyond normal wear. This includes, but not limited to: dropped instruments (paint damaged; broken compensator wires; broken eyepiece and/or crosshairs), instruments that show signs of severe water damage, broken or bent hardware.
Agents of CST/berger cannot change this warranty. CST/berger is not responsible for damage resulting from wear, abuse, or alteration of this product. The user is expected to follow ALL operating instructions.
This warranty may provide you with additional rights that vary by state, province or nation.