CST/berger 06-925 MeasureMark 25 ft. Fiberglass Grade Rod in ft., Tenths, and HundredthsModel: cstn06-925
Product Features & specs :
CST/berger 06-925 MeasureMark 25 ft. Fiberglass Grade Rod in ft., Tenths, and Hundredths
- Rectangular fiberglass rod easily accepts any rod mounted laser detector bracket
- Universal spring loaded button assembly is interchangeable between sections
- Snug fitting telescoping sections reduce side to side wobble
- 25 ft. extended length with graduations in ft. and 10ths
- Includes heavy-duty carrying bag
- MeasureMark 25-ft Fiberglass Grade Rod in ft., Tenths, and Hundredths - 06-925
- Heavy Duty Carrying Bag
All my finish vertical shots are done the old way you might say, sight level and rod! The only thing that was not impressive was the number and 100ths marks are smaller than I'm used to, but not a problem.. my shots are never taken over 350'
over all great product!!!!
Q & A :
CST/berger's liability under this warranty is limited to repair or replacement of the unit. Any attempt to repair the product by other than factory authorized personnel will void this warranty. Calibration, batteries and maintenance are the responsibility of the user. Where permitted by law, CST/berger is not responsible for incidental or consequential damage beyond normal wear. This includes, but not limited to: dropped instruments (paint damaged; broken compensator wires; broken eyepiece and/or crosshairs), instruments that show signs of severe water damage, broken or bent hardware.
Agents of CST/berger cannot change this warranty. CST/berger is not responsible for damage resulting from wear, abuse, or alteration of this product. The user is expected to follow ALL operating instructions.
This warranty may provide you with additional rights that vary by state, province or nation.