The 3/8 in. Heavy Duty Air Impact Wrench provides 90 ft-lbs. of maximum torque to loosen tough fasteners. This tool is lightweight and compact so it can get into many hard-to-reach places. A line replacement for the popular Chicago Pneumatic 7722, the new CP7722 provides ultimate torque along with its lightweight design. With versatility and durability, this tool is perfect for bench work and repairs on carburetors, ignitions, body panels, transmissions, and exhaust systems.
- Rocking dog clutch for smooth operation and extreme durability
- Easy maneuvering with 360 degree swivel air inlet
- Built-in regulator for controlled torque
- Durable aluminum body housing for added strength
- Butterfly throttle design for comfort and control
- 90 ft-lbs. of ultimate torque
- 3/8 in. Heavy Duty Air Impact Wrench - 7722