426, 420, 440 Tongue and Groove Pliers. Nested in a display package. Right angle teeth that grip in all directions for maximum bite and minimum wear. Patented undercut tongue-and-groove design assures strongest, no-slip jaw action. Patented reinforcing edge minimizes stress breakage. NOTE: CHANNELLOCK BLUE dipped plastic grips are only for hand comfort and improved appearance. They are NOT recommended or warranted for dielectric properties. From the Manufacturer The Channellock GS-3S 4-piece Tongue and Groove Plier Gift Set includes one each 426 - 6-1/2-Inch tongue and groove plier, 420 - 9-1/2-Inch tongue and groove plier, 440 - 12-Inch tongue and groove plier, and 61A - 6 'n 1 screwdriver. The 426, 420 and 440 tongue and groove pliers are made of high-carbon C1080 steel for superior performance on the job and electronic coating for ultimate rust prevention. Patented reinforcing edge minimizes stress breakage. Undercut tongue and groove design won't slip. Right-angle, laser-heat treated teeth grip better and last longer. PermaLock fastener eliminates nut and bolt failure. Channellock Blue grips for comfort. The 61A Code Blue screwdriver is 6 tools in 1. Swap easily between 6 different tips. High torque, 3-sided Code Blue grips. 61A tips are not magnetic.
- Set Includes: 6.5 in., 9.5 in. & 12 in. Tongue & Groove, 6 N' 1 Screwdriver
- Right angle, laser heat-treated teeth grip better and last longer
- Undercut tongue & groove design won't slip
- PermaLock fastener eliminates nut and bolt failure
- Patented reinforcing edge minimizes stress breakage
- CHANNELLOCK uses high-carbon steel for superior performance on the job and specially coated for ultimate rust prevention
- CHANNELLOCK BLUE grips for comfort
- 6.5 in., 9.5 in. & 12 in. Tongue & Groove
- 6 N' 1 Screwdriver
Compliance and Restrictions
This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, a chemical known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Birth Defect/Reproductive Harm and Nickel (Metallic), a chemical known to the State of California to cause Cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.