The Channellock 426 6.5 in. Straight Jaw Tongue and Groove Pliers are made with high carbon C1080 steel for superior performance on the job, and an electronic coating for the ultimate in rust prevention. Its jaw has 7 adjustments and a 0.87 in. capacity, and the undercut tongue and groove won't slip during use, due to its right angle, laser heat-treated teeth for better grip and longer life. Featuring a PermaLock fastener to eliminate nut and bolt failure, and patented reinforced edges to minimize stress breakage. With rubber grip handles that come with a limited Lifetime warranty, and made in the USA.
- Right angle, laser heat-treated teeth grip better and last longer
- Undercut tongue & groove design won't slip
- PermaLock fastener eliminates nut and bolt failure
- Patented reinforcing edge minimizes stress breakage
- CHANNELLOCK uses high-carbon steel for superior performance on the job and specially coated for ultimate rust prevention
- CHANNELLOCK BLUE grips for comfort
- 6.5 in. Straight Jaw Tongue and Groove Plier - 426