During the Industrial Revolution, innovations in manufacturing enabled artisans to create furniture from cast iron. The Heritage fan incorporates many of the design details featured in antique castings, including vertical ribbing on its motor housing, raised type on the switch cap, and a custom cobblestone texture on the fan body, cap and inset portions of the blade medallions.
- Direct Drive motor provides unparalleled power, silent performance, and reliability over decades of daily use
- Reversible motor allows you to change the direction of your fan from downdraft mode during the summer to updraft mode during the winter
- 13-degree blade pitch optimized to ensure ideal air movement and peak performance
- Choose the 3 in. or 2 in. downrod to ensure proper distance from the ceiling and optimize air movement at your preferred blade height
- Powered by an ultra efficient WhisperWind motor, and includes an integrated compact fluorescent light fixture to illuminate your space.
- ETL Wet-rated for use in covered and uncovered applications
- Installer's Choice three position mounting system allows for standard, flush or angled mounting
- Pull chain allows for quick and easy on/off and speed adjustments
- Heritage 60 in. Transitional Aged Bronze Reclaimed Antique Veneer Outdoor Ceiling Fan - 59527
- (5) Reclaimed Antique Veneer Blades
- 2 in. Downrod
- 3 in. Downrod