Want an email when this item is in stock?
Product Features & specs :
Casablanca 54020 54 in. Concentra Brushed Cocoa Ceiling Fan
- A modern, casual take on the classic ceiling fan. Directly influenced by the architecture of Galeries Lafayette in Paris and the London Victoria train station, the Concentra combines old and new thinking with unique yet familiar results. This functional design is adaptable enough to compliment any space with ease.
- Direct Drive motor provides unparalleled power, silent performance, and reliability over decades of daily use
- Reversible motor allows you to change the direction of your fan from downdraft mode during the summer to updraft mode during the winter
- 5 Dark Walnut / Distressed Walnut Reversible Veneer blades included
- 12 degree blade pitch optimized to ensure ideal air movement and peak performance
- 3 in. and 2 in. downrods included to ensure proper distance from the ceiling and optimize air movement at your preferred blade height
- Powered by an ultra efficient WhisperWind motor, and includes an integrated compact fluorescent light fixture to illuminate your space.
- For indoor use only
- Installer's Choice three position mounting system allows for standard, flush or angled mounting
- Pull chain allows for quick and easy on/off and speed adjustments
- Casablanca's Comprehensive Warranty includes a lifetime motor warranty, one-year parts and electronics warranty, and 120-day in-home service
- 54 in. Concentra Brushed Cocoa Ceiling Fan - 54020
CEILING FAN LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY
The Hunter Ceiling Fan Warranty applies to both new and factory-reconditioned Hunter Ceiling Fans.
The Hunter Fan Company makes the following limited warranty to the user or consumer purchaser of this Hunter ceiling fan:
If any part of your Hunter Ceiling fan motor fails during your lifetime due to a defect in material or workmanship we will provide a replacement part free of charge. If no replacement part can be provided for such Hunter Ceiling Fan motor, we will refund the actual purchase price of your fan.
If your Hunter Ceiling Fan motor fails at any time within one year after the date of sale to you due to a defect in material or workmanship, labor to repair the defect will be provided free of charge at our nearest service center or our Service Department in Memphis, Tennessee. You will be responsible for labor costs after this one-year period. The foregoing limited warranty applies only to the motor itself, and does not apply to electronic controls such as remote controls, remote control receivers or transmitters used in conjunction with the motor. These electronic control items are included in the one year limited warranty below. If any part of your Hunter Ceiling Fan other than the motor, glass globes, or light bulbs fails at any time with one year after the date of sale to you due to a defect in material or workmanship, we will repair or, at our option, replace the defective part free of charge for parts and labor performed at our nearest service center or at our Service Department in Memphis, Tennessee.
IF THE USER OR CONSUMER PURCHASER CEASES TO OWN THE FAN, THIS WARRANTY AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY WHICH THEN REMAINS IN EFFECT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE VOIDED. NO WARRANTY, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, IS MADE IN RESPECT TO THE GLASS GLOBES OR LIGHT BULBS OR THE FINISH ON ANY METAL PORTION OF THE FAN.
THIS WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER EXPRESS WARRANTIES. THE DURATION OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, IN RESPECT TO ANY HUNTER FAN MOTOR OR OTHER FAN PART, IS EXPRESSLY LIMITED TO THE PERIOD OF THE EXPRESS WARRANTY SET FORTH ABOVE FOR SUCH MOTORS AND OTHER PARTS.
This warranty is voided if your Hunter Fan is not purchased and used in the USA.This warranty excludes and does not cover defects, malfunctions or failures of any Hunter Ceiling Fan which were caused by repairs by persons not authorized by us, use of parts or accessories not authorized by us, mishandling, improper installation, modifications, or damage to the Hunter Ceiling Fan while in your possession, or unreasonable use, including failure to provide reasonable and necessary maintenance.
To obtain servicing, contact the nearest Hunter authorized service center or the Hunter Fan Company Service Department, 2500 Frisco Avenue, Memphis, Tennessee 38114. Please contact us before shipping your fan to us. If we authorize you to ship it to us, you will be responsible for all insurance and freight or other transportation charges to our factory service center. We will return your Hunter Fan freight prepaid. Your ceiling fan should be properly packed to avoid damage in transit since we will not be responsible for any such damage. Proof of purchase is required when requesting warranty service. The purchaser must present sales receipt or other document that establishes proof of purchase.
IN NO EVENT SHALL HUNTER FAN COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES.
SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THE WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.