Painting Systems Limited Warranty
NEW Painting Systems: From the date of purchase by the original purchaser as follows: Standard Duty Paint Application Systems and all Paint Application Accessories - 1 year, Serious Duty Paint Application Systems - 3 years, Extreme Duty Paint Application Systems - 5 years.
RECONDITIONED Painting Systems: From the date of purchase by the original purchaser as follows: 90 Day Limited Warranty.
WHO GIVES THIS WARRANTY (WARRANTOR): Campbell Hausfeld/A Scott Fetzer Company, 100 Production Drive, Harrison, Ohio, 45030, Telephone: 1-800-626-4401.
WHO RECEIVES THIS WARRANTY (PURCHASER): The original purchaser (other than for purposes of resale or rental) of the Campbell Hausfeld Product.
WHAT IS COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY: Defects in material and workmanship which occur within the duration of the warranty period. Warrantor will also cover normal wear items for a period of thirty days from the date of original purchase against defects in material and workmanship. These wear items are: HVLP-filters, motor brushes, gun packing, gun canister seal, gun check valve and gun air flow ring; Airless-inlet valve, outlet valve, gun valve, filters, tips, all seals and o-rings on all non-compressor driven paint application systems, HVLP spraying systems, and paint application accessories supplied or manufactured by the Warrantor.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED UNDER THIS WARRANTY:
- Implied warranties, including those of merchantability and FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE LIMITED FROM THE DATE OF ORIGINAL PURCHASE AS STATED IN THE DURATION. If standard duty product is used for commercial or industrial purposes, the warranty will apply for ninety (90) days from the date of original purchase. If product is used for rental purposes, the warranty will apply for ninety (90) days from the date of original purchase. Some states do not allow limitation on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
- ANY INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS, DAMAGE , OR EXPENSE THAT MAY RESULT FROM ANY DEFECT, FAILURE, OR MALFUNCTION OF THE CAMPBELL HAUSFELD PRODUCT. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
- Any failure that results from an accident, purchaser’s abuse, neglect or failure to operate products in accordance with instructions provided in the owner’s manual(s) supplied with product. Accident, purchaser’s abuse, neglect or failure to operate products in accordance with instructions shall also include the removal or alteration of any safety devices. If such safety devices are removed or altered, this warranty is void.
- Normal adjustments which are explained in the owner’s manual(s) provided with the product.
- Items or services that are normally required to maintain the product: HVLP-filters, motor brushes, gun packing, gun canister seal, gun check valve and gun air flow ring; Airless-inlet valve, outlet valve, gun valve, filters, tips, all seals and o-rings., or any other expendable part not specifically listed, will only be covered for thirty days from date of original purchase.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF WARRANTOR UNDER THIS WARRANTY: Repair or replace, at Warrantor’s option, products or components which are defective, have malfunctioned and/or failed to conform within duration of the warranty period.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF PURCHASER UNDER THIS WARRANTY:
- Provide dated proof of purchase and maintenance records.
- Deliver or ship the Campbell Hausfeld product or component to the nearest Campbell Hausfeld Authorized Service Center. Freight costs, if any, must be borne by the purchaser.
- Use reasonable care in the operation and maintenance of the products as described in the owner’s manual(s).
WHEN WARRANTOR WILL PERFORM REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT UNDER THIS WARRANTY: Repair or replacement will be scheduled and serviced according to the normal work flow at the servicing location, and depending on the availability of replacement parts. This Limited Warranty applies in the U.S. and Canada only and gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights which vary from state to state, or country to country.