Air Tools Limited Warranty
NEW Air Tools: From the date of purchase by the original purchaser as follows: Standard Duty Products - One Year, Serious
Duty Products - Two Years, Extreme Duty Products - Three Years.
RECONDITIONED Air Tools: From the date of purchase by the original purchaser as follows: One year limited warranty.
WHO GIVES THIS WARRANTY (WARRANTOR): Campbell Hausfeld / Scott Fetzer Company, 100 Production Drive,
Harrison, Ohio, 45030, Telephone: (800) 543-6400
WHO RECEIVES THIS WARRANTY (PURCHASER): The original purchaser (other than for purposes of resale) of the
Campbell Hausfeld product.
WHAT IS COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY: Substantial defects in material and workmanship which occur within the
duration of the warranty period on any Campbell Hausfeld nailer, stapler, air tool, spray gun,
inflator or air accessory supplied or manufactured by Warrantor.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED UNDER THIS WARRANTY:
- Implied warranties, including those of merchantability and FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE LIMITED
FROM THE DATE OF ORIGINAL PURCHASE AS STATED IN THE DURATION. If this product is used for commercial,
industrial or rental purposes, the warranty will apply for ninety (90) days from the date of purchase. Some States
do not allow limitation on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
- ANY INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS, DAMAGE, OR EXPENSE THAT MAY RESULT FROM ANY
DEFECT, FAILURE, OR MALFUNCTION OF THE CAMPBELL HAUSFELD PRODUCT. Some States do not allow the
exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply
- Any failure that results from an accident, purchaser’s abuse, neglect or failure to operate products in accordance
with instructions provided in the owner’s manual(s) supplied with product. Accident, purchaser's abuse, neglect or
failure to operate products in accordance with instructions shall also include the removal or alteration of any safety
devices. If such safety devices are removed or altered, this warranty is void.
- Normal adjustments which are explained in the owner’s manual(s) provided with the product.
- Items or service that are normally required to maintain the product, i.e. o-rings, springs, bumpers, debris shields,
driver blades, fuses, batteries, gaskets, packings or seals, fluid nozzles, needles, sandblast nozzles, lubricants,
material hoses, filter elements, motor vanes, abrasives, blades, cut-off wheels, chisels, chisel retainers, cutters,
collets, chucks, rivet jaws, screw driver bits, sanding pads, back-up pads, impact mechanism, or any other
expendable part not specifically listed. These items will only be covered for ninety (90) days from date of original
purchase. Underlined items are warranted for defects in material and workmanship only.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF WARRANTOR UNDER THIS WARRANTY: Repair or replace, at Warrantor’s option, products or
components which are defective, have malfunctioned and/or failed to conform within duration of the warranty period.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF PURCHASER UNDER THIS WARRANTY:
- Provide dated proof of purchase and maintenance records.
- Deliver or ship the Campbell Hausfeld product or component to the nearest Campbell Hausfeld Authorized Service
Center. Freight costs, if any, must be borne by the purchaser.
- Use reasonable care in the operation and maintenance of the products as described in the owner’s manual(s).
WHEN WARRANTOR WILL PERFORM REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT UNDER THIS WARRANTY: Repair or replacement will be
scheduled and serviced according to the normal work flow at the servicing location, and depending on the availability
of replacement parts. Limited Warranty applies in the United States, Canada and Mexico only and gives you specific legal rights. You may
also have other rights which vary from state to state or country to country.