Permanent Protection from a Proven Performer.
The right transfer switch makes all the difference when it comes to keeping your home and appliances powered during a power outage. Briggs and Stratton transfer switches deliver the quality and performance you've come to expect by providing a safe and reliable solution for detecting the shortage of power and activating your backup generator quickly and safely.
- Recommended for use with Briggs and Stratton 30kW and 45kW Liquid Cooled Standby Home Generator Systems
- Rated at 200 Amps at 240V
- Service Entrance rated
- Ensures safety by eliminating dangerous backfeeds and electrical overloads
- Provides the ability to power all circuits wihout a sub-panel
- Patented ACCM (Air Conditioning Control Module) marks starting wattage of your AC unit, starting your AC unit with the least amount of power to prevent overload
- Convenient indoor and outdoor mounting options with a durable NEMA 3R enclosure
- UL1008 listed
- 200 Amp Liquid Cooled House Management Transfer Switch - 71036