Permanent Protection from a Proven Performer.
The right transfer switch makes all the difference when it comes to keeping your home and appliances powered during a power outage. Briggs and Stratton transfer switches deliver the quality and performance you've come to expect by providing a safe and reliable solution to manually activate your generator and providing solid backup power when you need it.
- Designed for use with Briggs and Stratton 7kW PowerNow Propane Generator Systems
- Contains both 20 Amp and 30 Amp outlets with interchangeable plug
- Ensures safety by eliminating dangerous backfeeds and electrical overloads
- 10 total circuits including (6) 15 Amp/120V, (2) 20 Amp/120V, and a 30 Amp/240V
- Convenient indoor and outdoor mounting options with a durable NEMA 1R enclosure
- UL1008 listed
- 30 Amp Transfer Switch for 7 kW PowerNow Generators - 71014
Compliance and Restrictions