Briggs & Stratton 30795 P4500 PowerSmart Series Inverter GeneratorBriggs & Stratton Model: bgsn30795
Product Features & specs :
Briggs & Stratton 30795 P4500 PowerSmart Series Inverter Generator
- Push button electric start with automatic choke for quick and easy starting
- 4500 starting watts and 3700 running watts provide the power you need for RV and campsite use
- CO Guard carbon monoxide shutdown technology shuts down the generator when harful levels of carbon monoxide are detected
- Multi-functional display panel monitors power usage, fuel level, and run time
- Run time up to 16 hours at 1/4 load so you can keep power longer
- 60% quieter than a standard generator compared to Briggs & Stratton standard generator 030743
- (4) 120V, 20A outlets, (1) 120V, 30A RV outlet, and (2) USB ports allow you to stay connected and keep multiple items powered simultaneously
- Safe for Sensitive Electronics with inverter technology, it produces smoother power for sensitive electronics such as laptops, phones and gaming systems.
- Protective shell minimizes noise while protecting internal components
- Quick startup/shutdown guide
- Operator's Manual
finally the price: I was able to sell my 7 year old Honda EU3000 for $220 more than the total I had to pay for the Briggs and Stratton P4500...not intended as a knock on the Honda but just a compliment for the super price offered by Tyler Tool on the P4500. Thanks!