Briggs & Stratton 30737 5000 Watt Portable GeneratorModel: bgsn30737
Product Features & specs :
Briggs & Stratton 30737 5000 Watt Portable Generator
- Briggs and Stratton OHV Engine, 389cc, is heavy-duty, easy starting, fuel-efficient, and features Overhead Valve (OHV) technology to run cooler and last longer: it’s ideal for portable generators.
- Up to 12 Hours of Run Time at 50% Load with a metal 5 gallon fuel tank for more durability and less refueling.
- Multi-Featured Control Panel with Hour Meter has four 120V household outlets and one 120/240V, 30 Amp locking outlet for your portable power needs. Also includes an hour meter to plan scheduled maintenance as well as rubber outlet covers to protect against the elements.
- Angled Control Panel for easy visibility in a power outage.
- Featuring 10 in. Never Go Flat wheels and a fold-up handle for easy, All-Terrain Maneuverability.
- CO Guard Carbon Monoxide Shutdown Technology shuts down the generator when harmful levels of carbon monoxide are detected in the operating area.
- The Power Surge Alternator produces a short surge of power needed to start large motor-driven appliances and tools simultaneously.
- 5000 Watt Portable Generator - 30737
- Wheel Kit
- Quick Start-up/Shutdown Guide
- Operator's Manual