Keep your lights on, your food cold, your family connected – and more – during a power outage with this Briggs & Stratton 5,750 watt portable generator. Its easy-maneuvering design also makes it great for home improvement projects and recreational activities. Its Briggs & Stratton PowerBuilt engine is rugged, reliable and can run for up to 11.5 hours at 50% load. Power household essentials with a transfer switch through the 120/240V-30A outlet or power outdoor tools with the (4) GFCI-protected 120V outlets or (2) standard 120V household outlets.
- Briggs & Stratton PowerBuilt 389cc engine is heavy-duty, provides easy starting and fuel-efficiency, and features Overhead Valve (OHV) technology to run cooler and last longer.
- Multi-featured control panel with circuit breaker protection features (4) 120V-20A GFCI household outlets, (2) 120V-20A household outlets and (1) 120/240V-30A locking outlet to power more essentials in your home, plus rubber outlet covers protect against the elements.
- Angled control panel provides easy visibility during a power outage.
- A 7.5 gallon metal fuel tank comes with a fuel gauge and provides 11.5 hours of run time at 50% load.
- Easy, all-terrain maneuverability with 10" never-go-flat wheels and a fold-up handle.
- Start large, motor-driven appliances and tools by leveraging a Power Surge Alternator, which produces a short surge of high power.
- Engine oil
- Quick startup/shutdown guide
- Operator's manual