CARB Compliant Product - This product meets CARB regulations and is available for sale and use in the state of California.
Briggs & Stratton's 1450 Series engines are versatile yet powerful, featuring 14.5 ft-lbs. of gross torque to deliver outstanding power and performance. The 1 in. diameter crankshaft ensures powerful performance, and is ideal for a wide range of applications including compressors, log splitters, pressure washers and more.
- 14.5 ft-lbs. of gross torque delivers outstanding performance
- Dura-Bore cast iron cylinder sleeve withstands wear and abuse while providing improved oil control
- Mechanical governor controls throttle to deliver more power for tough chores
- Maintenance-free Magnetron electronic ignition for quick, dependable starts
- Float feed carburetor for consistent one-pull starts
- 1450 Series 306cc Horizontal Engine w/ 1 in. x 2.765 in. Keyway Crankshaft - 19N132-0055-F1