Want an email when this item is in stock?
Product Features & specs :
Briggs & Stratton 1696807 24 in. Dual Stage Snow Thrower
- Can easily clear moderate areas with its 24-inch clearing width and 20-inch intake height.
- Briggs & Stratton 950 Snow Series Engine is specially designed to start strong and power through in the toughest winter conditions with uncompromised power and displacement to help you get the job done. Plus, oversized controls provide mitten-friendly operation.
- Push button electric starting makes for quick and easy starts down to 20 degrees below zero.
- Dual-Trigger Steering makes tight turns effortless. Simple pull a trigger to release the left or right wheel to help make tight turns.
- Free Hand Control offers one-handed operation of the snowblower, allowing you a free hand to rotate the chute, adjust the deflector or change the speed.
- Integrated LED headlight provides better visibility in low light.
- Heated hand grips with an on/off switch keep your hands warmer while clearing away the cold snow.
- A durable steel frame, chute and control panel and a notched steel auger can take on snow and ice with ease.
- Designed for snow applications, large 16? x 5? tires will provide you with superior traction.