Bostitch BTFP2KIT 2-Piece Nailer and Compressor Combo KitBostitch Model: bstnbtfp2kit
- 6 Gallon 150 PSI Oil-Free Compressor
- 18-Gauge 2 in Brad Nailer
- 16-Gauge Straight Finish Nailer
Last 2 In Stock
Product Details & specs :
Bostitch BTFP2KIT 2-Piece Nailer and Compressor Combo Kit
- 6 Gallon 150 PSI Oil-Free Compressor - BTFP02012
- 150 max PSI 6 gallon tank and 2.6 SCFM delivered at 90 PSI enables long tool run-time with quick recovery
- Oil-Free maintenance for long life and convenient use
- Bostitch high efficiency motor for easy start-ups in cold weather or extension cord application
- 80 dBA operational noise level for a quiet work environment
- 29 lbs. weight and narrow 16 in. tank diameter make this unit easy to transport and store
- Bostitch high flow regulator and couplers maximize air tool performance
- 1-Year limited warranty
- 18-Gauge 2 in. Brad Nailer - SB-1850BN
- Adjustable depth guide sets nails to desired depths quickly and conveniently
- Tool-free adjustable exhaust conveniently directs exhaust away from the user
- No-mar tip protects work surface
- 9.5 in. x 9.25 in. x 2 in. dimensions and weighs only 2.7 lbs. for ease of handling
- 145 in-lbs. driving power for finishing and trimming applications
- 100 brads magazine capacity
All items were received in new looking condition except for a few scratches on the slide of the brad nailer - aesthetic only.
The compressor is very lightweight and the pancake style makes it super easy to carry around the garage/house since it is not top/side heavy as other compressors I've used. I have noticed that the power cord to the compressor is somewhat short (~8ft). I only noticed this because I had it plugged into a triple tap extension cord along with an orbital sander. As I was sanding my project, I had to unplug the compressor to get the extension to the ends of my project - an easy fix with another cord, but just something I noticed. The compressor was medium loud when filling and the vibration caused it to slide along my garage floor.
Both nailers worked without any issues. I've used 5/8" brads up to 2 1/2" finish nails with nothing more than a stray head standing proud of the oak I was working with. An adjustment in pressure and nail depth fixed this.
Overall, I would recommend this kit to anyone. The price can't be beat, and don't let the refurbished nature of it scare you. The savings more than makes up for any risk in product quality.
Q & A :
Stanley Fastening Systems, L.P. 7 Year Limited Warranty (1 Year for Reconditioned Products) - U.S. and Canada Only
Effective December 1, 2005 Bostitch, L.P. warrants to the original retail purchaser that the product purchased is free from defects in material and workmanship, and agrees to repair or replace, at Bostitch's option, any defective Bostitch branded pneumatic stapler or nailer for a period of seven (7) years from date of purchase (one (1) year from the date of purchase for reconditioned pneumatic staplers or nailers and for new and reconditioned compressors and tools used in production applications). Warranty is not transferable. Proof of purchase date required. This warranty covers only damage resulting from defects in material or workmanship; it does not cover conditions or malfunctions resulting from normal wear, neglect, abuse, accident or repairs attempted or made by other than our national repair center or authorized warranty service centers. Driver blades, bumpers, o-rings, pistons and piston rings are considered normally wearing parts. For optimal performance of your Bostitch tool always use genuine Bostitch fasteners and replacement parts.
This warranty IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER EXPRESS WARRANTIES AND with respect to compressors and tools used in production applications, limits to a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase all implied warranties INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. BOSTITCH SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
Some states and countries do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state and country to country.