Bosch XL-CART Heavy-Duty Folding Jobsite Mobility CartModel: bshnxl-cart
This item is temporarily out of stock. Want an email when it’s back in stock?
Product Features & specs :
Bosch XL-CART Heavy-Duty Folding Jobsite Mobility Cart
- Large load capacity can hold up to 300 lbs.
- Rugged steel construction for added durability
- Large rubber wheels for easy transport over rugged terrain or up and down stairs
- Compression strap for secure protection and large base for stable movement
- Foldable to compact size in seconds
- Compatible with Bosch L-BOXX1, L-BOXX2, L-BOXX3, L-BOXX4, L-BOXX3D and L-BOXX1A
- Heavy-Duty Folding Jobsite Mobility Cart - XL-CART
It was part of the most recent Bosch deal
I was a little disappointed upon arrival. I actually haven't had a need to use it yet. However I have played with it a bit around the garage.
There are two intertwined issues about this dolly.
1) it doesn't stand vertically by itself when opened. If you do not have boxes or material on the base plate it wants to fall forward. It'll stand up against a wall like a champ when folded up.
2) the above seems partially due to no positive locking of the wheels. They pivot out and sorta lock but there is no reassuring mechanism to insure the wheels remain open. It does make closing the dolly for storage easy but Id rather be able to positively lock the wheels out.
I haven't tried it on stairs yet either but the wheels seem a little small for that. We shall see.
I still think I prefer the Bosch to the dewalt tough cart for size, form factor for storage and form factor through door ways. I'll try to report back when it gets some real hard use.
Its compact design allows me to store it on my trucks rear door, out of the way, yet always at the ready.
It's 300 Lbs load capacity lets me haul, or move just about anything I need to.
the wide base holds the load securely, tool box's, cement bags, or ceramic floor tile.
If your looking for, good load capacity, space saving storage, ease of use, I recommend the XL cart.