Bosch RH328VC-36K 36V Cordless Lithium-Ion 1-1/8 in. SDS Plus Rotary Hammer KitModel: bshnrh328vc-36k
We’re sorry, but this item is no longer available.
Product Features & specs :
Bosch RH328VC-36K 36V Cordless Lithium-Ion 1-1/8 in. SDS Plus Rotary Hammer Kit
- Power of corded hammers with cordless convenience.
- Vibration Control for comfort and control
- Long battery runtime with included 36-Volt batteries
- Industry-standard 1-1/8 in. SDS-plus chuck
- Hammer delivers 4,100 BPM and has three modes: rotary hammer, rotation only and hammer only
- Electronic Precision Control for smooth starts
- Vario-Lock positioning to rotate the chisel 360 degrees
- Kickback Control to help with bind-up situations
- LED light is included for drilling in reduced-light environments
- 36V Cordless Lithium-Ion 1-1/8 in. SDS Plus Rotary Hammer Kit - RH328VC-36K
- (1) Auxiliary Side Handle
- (1) Charger
- (2) 36V 4.0 Ah Lithium-Ion Batteries
- (1) Depth Gauge
- (1) Carrying Case
The real proof was the extensive use that I put this tool through on a major renovation project. We used it to chisel and bore concrete, bore 4 1/2" holes in seasoned oak, bore holes in studs for 1/2" copper and BX cable... we even used it to mix plaster!
I liked this tool so much, my wife bought me the 18V version as a gift... I love them both!
The most impressive thing to me about investing in Bosch cordless... their new 12V, 18V and 36V batteries are interchangeable with my old tools! I started buying Bosch cordless 10 years ago when I installed my friend's new kitchen. I bought a 36V drill and a 12V oscillating tool specifically for that project. Over the years, I have added both 36V and 12V tools and all of the batteries work. This gave me the confidence to invest in Bosch's 18V platform. In the past year, I have purchased six 18V tools and batteries up to the Core 8.0Ah.
After being hugely disappointed when a competitor brand changed the design of their batteries and my $600 4-piece tool set instantly became junk, I had nearly given up on cordless completely... then I discovered Bosch!
All Factory Reconditioned Tools are covered under the same terms and conditions as the new tool warranty, for one (1) year from date of purchase except as noted below:
- Cordless Tool batteries are covered for one (1) year from date of purchase
- ProVantage Protection Plan is not applicable to reconditioned tools
- One Year Service Protection Plan is not applicable to reconditioned tools
- 30-Day Money Back Refund or Replacement is not applicable to reconditioned tools
- Dremel reconditioned tools are covered for 2 years from date of purchase
- Tripods and Rods are covered for 90 Days from date of purchase
- Reconditioned Tools/Kits may not contain the identical accessories, cases and kit contents of the New Tool version.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY TO ACCESSORY ITEMS SUCH AS CIRCULAR SAW BLADES, DRILL BITS, ROUTER BITS, JIGSAW BLADES, SANDING BELTS, GRINDING WHEELS AND OTHER RELATED ITEMS.
ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES SHALL BE LIMITED IN DURATION TO ONE YEAR FROM DATE OF PURCHASE. SOME STATES IN THE U.S., SOME CANADIAN PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
IN NO EVENT SHALL SELLER BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LIABILITY FOR LOSS OF PROFITS) ARISING FROM THE SALE OR USE OF THIS PRODUCT. SOME STATES IN THE U.S. AND SOME CANADIAN PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE IN THE U.S., PROVINCE TO PROVINCE IN CANADA AND FROM COUNTRY TO COUNTRY.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY APPLIES ONLY TO PORTABLE AND BENCHTOP ELECTRIC TOOLS SOLD WITHIN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, CANADA AND THE COMMONWEALTH OF PUERTO RICO. FOR WARRANTY COVERAGE WITHIN OTHER COUNTRIES, CONTACT YOUR LOCAL BOSCH DEALER OR IMPORTER.