Bosch RH328VC 1-1/8 in. SDS-plus Rotary HammerModel: bshnrh328vc
Product Features & specs :
Bosch RH328VC 1-1/8 in. SDS-plus Rotary Hammer
- 8 amp motor delivers 0 - 900 RPM and 0 - 4,000 BPM
- Unmatched power to weight ratio - 8.0 Amps, 2.6 ft-lbs. impact energy and 7.7 lbs. - Best performing rotary hammer in its class
- Active Vibration Control in the hammer mechanism and the grip area provides maximum user comfort for extended periods of work
- Integral clutch helps minimize torque reaction
- Multi-function selector 3 modes of operation: rotary hammer, hammer-only mode, and rotation only mode
- Variable-speed 3-finger trigger provides better operator control and accurate bit starting
- 360 degree auxiliary handle for added operator comfort and control
- 1-1/8 in. SDS-plus Rotary Hammer - RH328VC
- Auxiliary Handle - 2 602 025 112
- Depth Gauge - 1 613 001 008
- Carrying Case - 2 605 438 482
As an electrician with more than 12 years of experience, I have used different kinds of rotary hammers and hammer drills to make holes in concrete as a part of my job. After working with this rotary hammer approximately for two years now, my comment is: This is the best rotary hammer that you can buy (of course, in its class. It has exceeded my expectations. When I say “in its class”, I mean you should consider its capacity as an SDS Plus rotary hammer. You cannot compare it with an SDS MAX rotary hammer.
I am extremely satisfied with this rotary hammer for having the following features:
1) It is powerful enough to make holes in concrete very easily in its capacity.
2) The RPM and BPM have been designed very wisely. So, you can make holes in concrete very easily. They have been designed just right. If these two parameters were too high or too low, you couldn’t make holes in concrete with that ease.
3) The vibration control is awesome. You feel very little stress or pressure on your hands. You can work a whole day without hurting your hands.
4) The integral clutch mechanism works perfectly. When the bit gets stuck for any reason, this mechanism stops the bit from rotating and saves your wrist and tool.
5) The tool is light, so you can use it for a whole day with ease.
6) The tool has been designed as compact as possible, so you can use it in tighter places.
7) You can rotate and tighten its handle to any angle you want very easily. It can be removed from the rotary hammer very easily as well, if you want.
8) The depth gauge enables you not to go more than your desired depth
Have a hammer drill and this thing douses circles around it.
Wish I bought this sooner!
Q & A :
All Factory Reconditioned Tools are covered under the same terms and conditions as the new tool warranty, for one (1) year from date of purchase except as noted below:
- Cordless Tool batteries are covered for one (1) year from date of purchase
- ProVantage Protection Plan is not applicable to reconditioned tools
- One Year Service Protection Plan is not applicable to reconditioned tools
- 30-Day Money Back Refund or Replacement is not applicable to reconditioned tools
- Dremel reconditioned tools are covered for 2 years from date of purchase
- Tripods and Rods are covered for 90 Days from date of purchase
- Reconditioned Tools/Kits may not contain the identical accessories, cases and kit contents of the New Tool version.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY TO ACCESSORY ITEMS SUCH AS CIRCULAR SAW BLADES, DRILL BITS, ROUTER BITS, JIGSAW BLADES, SANDING BELTS, GRINDING WHEELS AND OTHER RELATED ITEMS.
ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES SHALL BE LIMITED IN DURATION TO ONE YEAR FROM DATE OF PURCHASE. SOME STATES IN THE U.S., SOME CANADIAN PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
IN NO EVENT SHALL SELLER BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LIABILITY FOR LOSS OF PROFITS) ARISING FROM THE SALE OR USE OF THIS PRODUCT. SOME STATES IN THE U.S. AND SOME CANADIAN PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE IN THE U.S., PROVINCE TO PROVINCE IN CANADA AND FROM COUNTRY TO COUNTRY.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY APPLIES ONLY TO PORTABLE AND BENCHTOP ELECTRIC TOOLS SOLD WITHIN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, CANADA AND THE COMMONWEALTH OF PUERTO RICO. FOR WARRANTY COVERAGE WITHIN OTHER COUNTRIES, CONTACT YOUR LOCAL BOSCH DEALER OR IMPORTER.