Bosch RA1181 Benchtop Router TableModel: bshnra1181
15% off sitewide on orders over $75! Use code: PREZDAY See Details
Product Features & specs :
Bosch RA1181 Benchtop Router Table
- Tall aluminum fence with adjustable MDF face plates from 4-7/8 in. x 25-1/8 in. supports taller work pieces
- Rigid aluminum router mounting plate is pre-drilled to fit a wide variety of routers
- Two adjustable featherboards attach to fence and table to provide additional guidance and kickback protection
- Accessory slot accepts featherboards and 3/4 in. optional accessories such as miter gauges
- Single dust collection port for standard 2-1/2 in. vacuum hoses
- Large open stand and 27 in. x 18 in. Die-Cast aluminum top provides enhanced jobsite durability
- Storage pocket for holding various router accessories
- Cord wrap storage keeps power cords out of the way
- Please Note: Compatible with fixed base router models only
- Benchtop Router Table - RA1181
- (3) Mounting Plate Insert Rings
- (2) Adjustable Featherboards
- Hardware for Mounting Most Bosch Routers
- Adjustable Clear Guard
- Starter Pin and Guard
- (2) 1/16 in. Thick Outfeed Fence Shims
Lighter weight than the Bench Dog top, level, well machined and well priced for what it is. One downside was that my Kreg router plate (and most others) won't fit as this has it's own size mounting plate.
Almost a year and a half later the aluminum top has oxidized so bad it is unusable without an auxiliary top to prevent pieces catching on all the dimples in the surface.
Not exactly the quality I expect from Bosch.
Between the router table,table saw with dado blade and cross cut saw your in business.
Remember that tools that cut and shape are only as good as their blades.
1 year ago
Matched up with new, Bosch 1617EVS, dedicated router. Had other routers, but would have cost as much to adapt as this was new. No adapter nor raiser needed. Smooth adjustment and operation. Purchase offset wrenches. Not necessary, but
easier. Table is nice and large for bench top type. Great easy adjust and slide tall fence. Table is solid and flat. Mounting plate is solid but took some time leveling. (Tip)- Level closest three screws, then middle two then back two. Fine tune after. Well designed guards and feather boards. Makes me wish I used them. Dust collection good. Attached a panel to the back of table. Any uncollected dust (minimal) is contained under the table. Five second clean up with vac. Base, although plastic, is sturdy. Bolts down easily.
With proper motor-great system.
Q & A :
Bosch: 1617 series (fixed base only), 1613, 1619, MR Series
manual for this router table, and on page 14 is a schematic of the
baseplate. The next page shows known compatible routers‹and there are Ryobi
R161 and R162 routers listed. Perhaps you can go to the Ryobi factory
website, and see if the baseplate of the R163 matches the R161 or R162, and
that should answer your question.
to answer regarding the bit.
Cable: 690 series, 7529 plunge router, 892
895 series (fixed base only)
DEWALT 2-1/4 HP EVS Fixed Base & Plunge Router Combo Kit DW618PK
if I do not use the plunge adapter
Bosch: 1617 series (fixed base only), 1613, 1619, MR Series only.The colt router will not work with the RA1181 table.
All Factory Reconditioned Tools are covered under the same terms and conditions as the new tool warranty, for one (1) year from date of purchase except as noted below:
- Cordless Tool batteries are covered for one (1) year from date of purchase
- ProVantage Protection Plan is not applicable to reconditioned tools
- One Year Service Protection Plan is not applicable to reconditioned tools
- 30-Day Money Back Refund or Replacement is not applicable to reconditioned tools
- Dremel reconditioned tools are covered for 2 years from date of purchase
- Tripods and Rods are covered for 90 Days from date of purchase
- Reconditioned Tools/Kits may not contain the identical accessories, cases and kit contents of the New Tool version.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY TO ACCESSORY ITEMS SUCH AS CIRCULAR SAW BLADES, DRILL BITS, ROUTER BITS, JIGSAW BLADES, SANDING BELTS, GRINDING WHEELS AND OTHER RELATED ITEMS.
ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES SHALL BE LIMITED IN DURATION TO ONE YEAR FROM DATE OF PURCHASE. SOME STATES IN THE U.S., SOME CANADIAN PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
IN NO EVENT SHALL SELLER BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LIABILITY FOR LOSS OF PROFITS) ARISING FROM THE SALE OR USE OF THIS PRODUCT. SOME STATES IN THE U.S. AND SOME CANADIAN PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE IN THE U.S., PROVINCE TO PROVINCE IN CANADA AND FROM COUNTRY TO COUNTRY.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY APPLIES ONLY TO PORTABLE AND BENCHTOP ELECTRIC TOOLS SOLD WITHIN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, CANADA AND THE COMMONWEALTH OF PUERTO RICO. FOR WARRANTY COVERAGE WITHIN OTHER COUNTRIES, CONTACT YOUR LOCAL BOSCH DEALER OR IMPORTER.