Bosch PS42BN 12V MAX Cordless Lithium-Ion EC Brushless 1/4 in. Hex Impact Driver (Tool Only)Model: bshnps42bn
$20 off Bosch orders over $100! See Details
Product Features & specs :
Bosch PS42BN 12V MAX Cordless Lithium-Ion EC Brushless 1/4 in. Hex Impact Driver (Tool Only)
- Compact and light just a 5.5 in. head-length and only 1.6 lbs.
- Pro driving performance delivers a max torque of 975 in-lbs.
- Fast driving no-load ratings of 0 - 1,200 RPM and 0 - 2,600 RPM
- Optimized impact system no-load ratings of 0 - 2,700 IPM and 0 - 3,100 IPM
- Three LED lights offers improved illumination in dark work spaces
- 12V Max Cordless Lithium-Ion EC Brushless 1/4 in. Hex Impact Driver - PS42
- Exact-Fit Insert Tray
- Belt Clip
- (2) Screwdriver Bits
- Tool Only: Battery and Charger Sold Separately
I cranked the clutch on the PS22 all the way to max (20) and put it on speed 1. It chugged along quite well, fairly quickly, and wrenched my hand sideways a bit just before the clutch kicked in, about 1/8" from flush. No surprise, it also stopped short of flush in speed 2. Setting it to drill mode cured that in both speeds, but there was some serious torque transferred to the hand.
When I repeated this with the PS42, it was really quite cool how the impacting action produced virtually zero felt torque, in both speed 1 and speed 2. Another interesting discovery was how slow speed 1 is on the PS42! I'm guessing it is maybe 1/5 or less the speed of the PS22 on speed 1. I'm guessing this is to allow more precise driving of the screw, as there is no clutch. It was so slow, in fact, that I would never use speed 1 for such a task.
A real powerhouse in such a small package!
All Factory Reconditioned Tools are covered under the same terms and conditions as the new tool warranty, for one (1) year from date of purchase except as noted below:
- Cordless Tool batteries are covered for one (1) year from date of purchase
- ProVantage Protection Plan is not applicable to reconditioned tools
- One Year Service Protection Plan is not applicable to reconditioned tools
- 30-Day Money Back Refund or Replacement is not applicable to reconditioned tools
- Dremel reconditioned tools are covered for 2 years from date of purchase
- Tripods and Rods are covered for 90 Days from date of purchase
- Reconditioned Tools/Kits may not contain the identical accessories, cases and kit contents of the New Tool version.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY TO ACCESSORY ITEMS SUCH AS CIRCULAR SAW BLADES, DRILL BITS, ROUTER BITS, JIGSAW BLADES, SANDING BELTS, GRINDING WHEELS AND OTHER RELATED ITEMS.
ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES SHALL BE LIMITED IN DURATION TO ONE YEAR FROM DATE OF PURCHASE. SOME STATES IN THE U.S., SOME CANADIAN PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
IN NO EVENT SHALL SELLER BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LIABILITY FOR LOSS OF PROFITS) ARISING FROM THE SALE OR USE OF THIS PRODUCT. SOME STATES IN THE U.S. AND SOME CANADIAN PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE IN THE U.S., PROVINCE TO PROVINCE IN CANADA AND FROM COUNTRY TO COUNTRY.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY APPLIES ONLY TO PORTABLE AND BENCHTOP ELECTRIC TOOLS SOLD WITHIN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, CANADA AND THE COMMONWEALTH OF PUERTO RICO. FOR WARRANTY COVERAGE WITHIN OTHER COUNTRIES, CONTACT YOUR LOCAL BOSCH DEALER OR IMPORTER.