Bosch PS31-2A 12V Max Lithium-Ion 3/8 in. Cordless Drill Driver (2 Ah)Model: bshnps31-2a
Product Features & specs :
Bosch PS31-2A 12V Max Lithium-Ion 3/8 in. Cordless Drill Driver (2 Ah)
- This next generation driver also packs 265 in-lbs. of torque - Up to 2x more torque than the competition.
- Compact and Lightweight - Shortest height and head length along with lightest weight make this tool great for overhead/tight area work
- 3/8 in. Single Sleeve Chuck - Newly developed compact duty tool to accommodate 90 percent of common applications with 3/8 in. single sleeve chuck
- Fuel Gauge - Easier battery management for continued work
- 2 Speeds (1st - 0 - 350 RPM / 2nd - 0 - 1,300 RPM) - 2X Faster driving and drilling than competition
- Built in LED light for minimal lighting and tight spaces
- 12V Max Cordless Lithium-Ion 3/8 in. Drill Driver - PS31-2A
- (2) 12V Max Lithium-Ion Batteries - BAT411A
- 30-Minute Charger - BC430
- Carrying Case
Own (3 41's
1) Once the battery is inserted & "snapped" into the handle, it is "extremely" difficult to compress the two battery tabs in order to remove the battery. I much prefer the small 12v Ridgid drill, that has a battery with one (1) large release tab.
2) The ribs on the chuck are not stout/pronounced enough, thereby allowing your hand to loose its grip on the clutch while trying to tighten a brill bit.
Had Bosch engineers & production line folks corrected these flaws years ago, I would definitely rate it at 5 Stars. Hopefully Bosch has corrected these flaws with their newer PS32 drill.
Q & A :
All Factory Reconditioned Tools are covered under the same terms and conditions as the new tool warranty, for one (1) year from date of purchase except as noted below:
- Cordless Tool batteries are covered for one (1) year from date of purchase
- ProVantage Protection Plan is not applicable to reconditioned tools
- One Year Service Protection Plan is not applicable to reconditioned tools
- 30-Day Money Back Refund or Replacement is not applicable to reconditioned tools
- Dremel reconditioned tools are covered for 2 years from date of purchase
- Tripods and Rods are covered for 90 Days from date of purchase
- Reconditioned Tools/Kits may not contain the identical accessories, cases and kit contents of the New Tool version.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY TO ACCESSORY ITEMS SUCH AS CIRCULAR SAW BLADES, DRILL BITS, ROUTER BITS, JIGSAW BLADES, SANDING BELTS, GRINDING WHEELS AND OTHER RELATED ITEMS.
ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES SHALL BE LIMITED IN DURATION TO ONE YEAR FROM DATE OF PURCHASE. SOME STATES IN THE U.S., SOME CANADIAN PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
IN NO EVENT SHALL SELLER BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LIABILITY FOR LOSS OF PROFITS) ARISING FROM THE SALE OR USE OF THIS PRODUCT. SOME STATES IN THE U.S. AND SOME CANADIAN PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE IN THE U.S., PROVINCE TO PROVINCE IN CANADA AND FROM COUNTRY TO COUNTRY.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY APPLIES ONLY TO PORTABLE AND BENCHTOP ELECTRIC TOOLS SOLD WITHIN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, CANADA AND THE COMMONWEALTH OF PUERTO RICO. FOR WARRANTY COVERAGE WITHIN OTHER COUNTRIES, CONTACT YOUR LOCAL BOSCH DEALER OR IMPORTER.