The Bosch PL2632K 3-1/4 In. Planer Kit features a tool with a 6.5-amp motor that produces 16,500 rpm for fast stock removal and smooth finishes. This power makes the PL2632 Planer ideal for trimming doors. The aluminum front and rear shoes are precision-machined together for accuracy, and the tool has a machined groove for chamfering. Equipped with two reversible Bosch Woodrazor micrograin carbide blades, the Bosch PL2632 features a two-blade system that accommodates high-speed steel blades (optional accessories are required).The edge-guide fence can be mounted on either side of tool.
Power planing - This planer has a 6.5-amp motor that provides a fast 16,500-rpm cutting speed, for fast stock removal and a smooth finish. The aluminum front and rear shoes are precision-machined together after assembly to ensure accuracy, and it has a machined groove for chamfering. The kit comes with reversible Bosch Woodrazor micrograin carbide blades, which resist fractures from nail and staple strikes and lasts up to 30 percent longer than standard carbide blades.
Two-blade design - The Bosch PL2632 planer features a two-blade system that accommodates high-speed steel blades (optional accessories are required). The tool also provides a spring-loaded stand that elevates the planer to protect the blade and the tool-resting spot. The spring-loaded stand’s special shape allows easy entry in middle of the workpiece.
- Powerful planer with 6.5 Amp rating and 16,500 RPM speed for fast stock removal and smooth finish in soft and hard woods
- Dual-mount guide fence with protective shield and no-mar plastic overshoe mounts to either side of tool and helps ensure consistent planing through entire workpiece
- First-ever power tool to have ambidextrous lock-off release button to help avoid accidental starts, plus a lock-on button for extended operation
- Spring-loaded stand elevates tool to protect blade and tool resting spot with a special shape that allows easy entry in middle of workpiece
- Ball-joint cord swivel for enhanced ease of positioning the tool and cord and for cord durability
- Ratcheting depth knob allows fool-proof setting of depth increments from 0 to 0.1 in. (2.6mm) within one revolution, eliminating the need to re-zero the depth
- Aluminum front and rear shoes precision-machined together after assembly to ensure accuracy
- Equipped with reversible Bosch Woodrazor Micro-grain mini carbide blades, which resists fractures from nail and staple strikes and lasts up to 30% longer than standard carbide blades on other planers
- Versatile two-blade system can be converted for use with large high-speed steel blades (optional accessories required)
- Ejection control allows shavings to be directed left or right
- Separate inch and metric depth scales for easy setting of planing depth
- Machined groove for chamfering
- Poly micro-v drive belt provides enhanced belt durability
- 6.5 Amp 3-1/4 in. Planer - PL2632
- (2) Woodrazor Mini Micro-Grain Blades - PA1202
- Dual-Mount Guide Fence - 2609111859
- Straight No-Mar Plastic Overshoe for Fence - 2609101407
- 3-Degree No-Mar Plastic Overshoe for Fence - PA1209
- Shavings Bag - 2 605 411 035
- Blade Wrench - 1 907 950 025
- Carrying Case - 2 610 906 281