Bosch LBOXX-2 6 in. Stackable Storage CaseModel: bshnl-boxx2
Last 8 In Stock
Product Features & specs :
Bosch LBOXX-2 6 in. Stackable Storage Case
- One-click stacking; easily lock tool cases together for easy transport and handling
- 3 Carrying options for comfort in all situations; top, front, and side handles
- Comfortable locking clips are easy to lock and unlock for fast access to tools
- Theft security, case is lockable
- Durable, shock proof (fully crash tested) and water resistant material
- Height: 6 in.
- Length: 17.5 in.
- Width: 14-in
- 6 in. Stackable Storage Case - L-BOXX2
One down side is the LBoxx 1 is too small in interior space to fit most 18-20 volt cordless drills/drivers with the batteries attached. If you have the old style 14v-18v Dewalt tools with flared battery butts the LBoxx lid will not close. If you take off the batteries of the new 20volt drill/drivers the lid closes. The LBoxx 2 lid will close with 20v Dewalts with batteries attached. When they give interior dimensions of these boxes you need to subtract a little for the encroachment of the interior box molding of the LBoxx handle in the back side of the lid. There isn't much info on the interior shape/size of these boxes and what will fit inside (which is why I'm not giving them 5 stars). I'm sure Bosch only cares if their stuff fits, but I'm using it for several other companies tools (because their tools might be good but their boxes aren't)The best scenario is to go someplace which has some, and bring the tools you plan to store along, and play with arranging them till you figure out a good fit, and then make your own partition inserts. When in doubt go bigger.
Q & A :
I have 3 bosch drills, jigsaw, and fine-cut saw, and soon a sander and need cases for them.
If so, where?