Bosch IDH182B 18V Lithium-Ion Brushless 1/4 - 1/2 in. Socket-Ready Impact Driver (Tool Only)Model: bshnidh182b
We’re sorry, but this item is no longer available.
Product Features & specs :
Bosch IDH182B 18V Lithium-Ion Brushless 1/4 - 1/2 in. Socket-Ready Impact Driver (Tool Only)
- All-in-one Socket-Ready chuck offers the versatility to change between a 1/4 in. Quick-Change Hex and 1/2 in. Square Drive chuck for sockets
- Brushless motor technology provides up to 2X the motor life, superior efficiency for longer runtime and no maintenance
- Electronic motor and cell protection help prevent overheating and overloading for extended tool life and runtime
- Performance Control System allows users to select between three speeds and torque settings to maximize power or minimize fastener damage
- Smallest grip diameter for best-in-class ergonomics and comfort
- Bosch-built hammer and anvil system delivers maximum impact endurance and increased tool performance in wood and metal fastening applications
- Patented three LED design to provide maximum illumination of the work area without shadows
- Added peace of mind with 1 year warranty, or 3 years with ProVantage
- 18V Cordless Lithium-Ion Brushless 1/4 - 1/2 in. Socket-Ready Impact Driver (Tool Only) - IDH182B
- (1) Double-Ended Impact Bit
- (1) Belt Clip
- Tool Only - Batteries and Charger Sold Separately
Be sure to only buy long-shaft hex bits, the short ones are too short for the tool.
When purchasing this tool, it was difficult to work my way through all the different variations out there to select the right one. This one checked all the boxes in terms of power and flexibility. The fact that only long-shaft hex bits are really usable, escaped my research, sort of bummed out by that. The great lighting makes up for it. Finally with this version, the lighting brightness and the positioning of the lights is what I expect. In previous versions, the bit section would shade the work surface from the light making the light much less useful. This one, with it's surround lighting, eliminates this shortcoming.
A Powerful tool is also power hungry - running this with a 2 Ah battery is not going to give you a lot of usable time. Consider a larger battery for the tool.