Bosch's premium carbide teeth mean greater speed, time savings and a better result on the job. The HMD212 Daredevil 2-1/8 in. Carbide Hole Saw makes fast, clean holes in multiple materials including wood, drywall, tile, brick, block, cement block and aluminum.
With longer life and up to 10X greater speed than a bi-metal hole saw, this bit features a cup that is 50% deeper than standard hole saws to accommodate more applications.
- Premium sharp carbide teeth for fast, clean holes
- 50% deeper cup to accommodate more applications
- Longer life and up to 10X faster than bi-metal hole saws
- Multi-purpose pilot bit is optimized to material so the right bit always fits the right application
- Daredevil 2-1/8 in. Carbide Hole SawHMD212