Bosch GLL55 Professional Self-Leveling Cross-Line LaserBosch Model: bshngll55
Product Features & specs :
Safe Laser Operation
Emits maximum brightness, while protecting laser diodes from overheating
With added water and dust protection to handle tough jobsite conditions
The smart pendulum system ensures accurate readings all the time
Has setup modes that enable you to use this tool at any angle
Bosch GLL55 Professional Self-Leveling Cross-Line Laser
- VisiMax technology delivers maximum line visibility in standard working conditions
- Class 2 Laser Product, < 1mW Power Output, Wavelength 630 - 650 nm
- Easy-to-use laser setup modes projects vertical, horizontal and cross lines
- Versatile job layout lines can be projected separately or together for a variety of level and alignment applications
- Smart Pendulum System allows tool to self-level, and it indicates out-of-level condition
- Secure laser transport after switching off, pendulum is locked
- Simple keypad operation allows easy selection among the layout modes
- Magnetic L mount has strong magnets to attach to steel
- Robust over-molded construction built to IP54 dust and water-protection standards
- Self-Leveling Cross-Line Laser - GLL 55
- Magnetic Mounting Bracket
- Laser Target Plate
- (3) AA Batteries
- Hard Carry Case
Two negatives; the instructions to check the vertical and horizontal lines are too complicated, I don’t have the time or the desire to go through that procedure.
The box says 50ft. +- 1/8in big letters on the front cover and then down on the bottom of the box under specifications in small letters it says Accuracy: +/- 1/8 @ 33 ft. Which is it?
Probably the later (or maybe something else.
Overall this is a very useful and precise leveler, assuming it is in fact accurate.
I bought it with the Bosch tripod, which can adjust for the top of the base cabinets, the bottom of the wall cabinets, or anything in between. Also has vertical (plumb) laser or can be fixed and locked at any angle desired.
If you choose not to register your product, a one (1) year limited warranty will apply to your product. 30 Day Money Back Refund or Replacement If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your laser or optical instrument, for any reason, you can return it to your Bosch dealer within 30 days of the date of purchase for a full refund or replacement. To obtain this 30-Day Refund or Replacement, your return must be accompanied by the original receipt for purchase of the laser or optical instrument product. A maximum of 2 returns per customer will be permitted.