Bosch GLL55 Professional Self-Leveling Cross-Line LaserModel: bshngll55
$20 off Bosch orders over $100! See Details
Product Features & specs :
Bosch GLL55 Professional Self-Leveling Cross-Line Laser
- VisiMax technology delivers maximum line visibility in standard working conditions
- Class 2 Laser Product, < 1mW Power Output, Wavelength 630 - 650 nm
- Easy-to-use laser setup modes projects vertical, horizontal and cross lines
- Versatile job layout lines can be projected separately or together for a variety of level and alignment applications
- Smart Pendulum System allows tool to self-level, and it indicates out-of-level condition
- Secure laser transport after switching off, pendulum is locked
- Simple keypad operation allows easy selection among the layout modes
- Magnetic L mount has strong magnets to attach to steel
- Robust over-molded construction built to IP54 dust and water-protection standards
- Self-Leveling Cross-Line Laser - GLL 55
- Magnetic Mounting Bracket
- Laser Target Plate
- (3) AA Batteries
- Hard Carry Case
1. It has a lock on the line laser so you don't need to have it in a horizontal or vertical position for when you need to project an angle.
2. It also locks the pendulum mounted auto leveling laser so it is less susceptible to damage when moving it around.
3. It has two different mount threading’s on the bottom so it can work with the bigger 5/8’s rotary style tripods as well as smaller ¼ camera style ones. I had to buy a converter for my other laser to work on my Bosch tripod.
Another nice touch on this is it has a place for a spare set of batteries. It's also smaller than some of the competitors if that is important to you. I checked the line width against another brand and they were equally accurate (or inaccurate if you are a pessimist) with the same width. Overall it’s a great value relative to the other models on the market given it is $20+ less than the most popular competitor.
If you choose not to register your product, a one (1) year limited warranty will apply to your product. 30 Day Money Back Refund or Replacement If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your laser or optical instrument, for any reason, you can return it to your Bosch dealer within 30 days of the date of purchase for a full refund or replacement. To obtain this 30-Day Refund or Replacement, your return must be accompanied by the original receipt for purchase of the laser or optical instrument product. A maximum of 2 returns per customer will be permitted.