Bosch GDX18V-1800CN Freak 18V EC Brushless 1/4 in. and 1/2 in. 2-in-1 Bit/Socket Impact Driver (Tool Only)Model: bshngdx18v-1800cn
Product Features & specs :
Bosch GDX18V-1800CN Freak 18V EC Brushless 1/4 in. and 1/2 in. 2-in-1 Bit/Socket Impact Driver (Tool Only)
- Versatile two-in-one impact driver and impact wrench design - features a versatile hex shank with power groove and a socket drive
- Powerful EC Brushless motor - delivers a max of 1,800 in.-lbs. of torque and up to 4,200 IPM for professional power
- Half driver, half wrench - features a 1/4 In. quick-change hex shank with power groove and a 1/2 In. square drive, for using either bits or sockets
- Hammer-and-anvil system - designed for maximum impact energy
- Electronic Cell and Motor Protection - helps protect the tool and battery from overloading conditions
- 18V Two-in-One 1/4 in. and 1/2 in. Bit/Socket Impact Driver - GDX18V-1800CN
- 4x Bit Holder
- (4) Bits
- Belt Clip
Overall, I would recommend this to most anyone that is in the market for an Impact Driver. It can handle heavy work, day after day, on the job and it can also be used sparingly by novice handy-person just trying to do some work on their own home.
I am slowly building my collection of home tools. This is my fourth Bosch tool that I've added to my collection (Reciprocating Saw, Laser Level, Router. They have all been used and have done exactly what I needed them to do. I see no reason why I won't keep adding more Bosch Tools to my collection, in the future.