Bosch GCM12SD 12 in. Dual-Bevel Glide Miter SawModel: bshngcm12sd
Last 5 In Stock
Product Features & specs :
Bosch GCM12SD 12 in. Dual-Bevel Glide Miter Saw
- Patented Axial-Glide System remains consistent throughout the tool's life
- Compact design saves up to twelve inches of workspace
- Glide action gives unmatched smoothness of cut
- Expanded cutting capacity
- High precision Squarelock fence and one-touch lock/unlock to slide fence for added support
- 40 in. left-to-right, 60% more left-to-right material support than leading competitor
- Adjustable miter detents at 0 degrees, 15 degrees, 31.6 degrees, 22.5 degrees, 45 degrees, 60 degrees right
- Bevel detents at 0 degrees, 33.9 degrees, 45 degrees left/right for accurate cuts
- Category best 90% dust collection when used with a vacuum
- Large form fitting ergonomic ambidextrous handle provides comfort for all-day use
- Super-accurate and durable design for long tool life
- Easy-to-access thumb-actuated control right up front for fine miter angle adjustment
- 12 in. Dual-Bevel Glide Miter Saw - GCM12SD
- 12 in. 60T Blade
- Material Clamp
- Dust Bag
The saw is basically meant to be stationary in a shop, which suits my needs. However, buyer be ware it is not meant to be carried to a job site.
I think Bosch cheeped out on this saw, for the price this saw should have been top notch with all the trimmings!
Its really hard to give this saw a rating there are hits and serious misses! I cant recommend this it depends on the individual needs.
Q & A :
Your answer would be better answered by Bosch's tech support. To reach Bosch's tech support, please ca;; 1-877-267-2499.
All Factory Reconditioned Tools are covered under the same terms and conditions as the new tool warranty, for one (1) year from date of purchase except as noted below:
- Cordless Tool batteries are covered for one (1) year from date of purchase
- ProVantage Protection Plan is not applicable to reconditioned tools
- One Year Service Protection Plan is not applicable to reconditioned tools
- 30-Day Money Back Refund or Replacement is not applicable to reconditioned tools
- Dremel reconditioned tools are covered for 2 years from date of purchase
- Tripods and Rods are covered for 90 Days from date of purchase
- Reconditioned Tools/Kits may not contain the identical accessories, cases and kit contents of the New Tool version.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY TO ACCESSORY ITEMS SUCH AS CIRCULAR SAW BLADES, DRILL BITS, ROUTER BITS, JIGSAW BLADES, SANDING BELTS, GRINDING WHEELS AND OTHER RELATED ITEMS.
ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES SHALL BE LIMITED IN DURATION TO ONE YEAR FROM DATE OF PURCHASE. SOME STATES IN THE U.S., SOME CANADIAN PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
IN NO EVENT SHALL SELLER BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LIABILITY FOR LOSS OF PROFITS) ARISING FROM THE SALE OR USE OF THIS PRODUCT. SOME STATES IN THE U.S. AND SOME CANADIAN PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE IN THE U.S., PROVINCE TO PROVINCE IN CANADA AND FROM COUNTRY TO COUNTRY.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY APPLIES ONLY TO PORTABLE AND BENCHTOP ELECTRIC TOOLS SOLD WITHIN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, CANADA AND THE COMMONWEALTH OF PUERTO RICO. FOR WARRANTY COVERAGE WITHIN OTHER COUNTRIES, CONTACT YOUR LOCAL BOSCH DEALER OR IMPORTER.