Bosch GCL2-160 Self-Leveling Cross-Line Laser with Plumb PointsModel: bshngcl2-160
We’re sorry, but this item is no longer available.
Product Features & specs :
Bosch GCL2-160 Self-Leveling Cross-Line Laser with Plumb Points
- All-in-one functionality provides highly visible lines and points for horizontal leveling, vertical alignment and plumb point transfer applications
- Class 2 Laser Product, < 1mW Power Output, Wavelength 630-650
- Bright laser lines have a visible range of 65 Ft. with an accuracy of 1/8 in. at 33 ft.
- Receiver mode for use with optional line laser receiver (LR 6 or LR 7) for a working range of up to 165 Ft. and/or in bright lighting
- Smart Pendulum System self-levels and indicates out-of-level condition up to /- 4 degrees
- RM 1 magnetic rotating mount included accessory rotates 360 degrees while staying centered on the plumb point
- Includes a ceiling grid clip that magnetizes to the RM 1 for use in ceiling-grid applications
- Manual mode locks lines for use at any angle
- Robust over-molded construction IP54 ensures splash water/dust protection for years of dependable operation
- Built-in VisiMax technology monitors power consumption to maximize line visibility and extend battery life
- Self-Leveling Cross-Line Laser with Plumb Points - GCL 2-160
- Magnetic Rotating Mount - RM 1
- Ceiling Grid Clip
- Hard Carry Case
- Laser Target Plate
- (3) AA Batteries
Good balance price and quality
Cannot imagine my tool bag without this tool
Cons: the case only came for the unit and not the extra parts that come with it. Could not find a case for one either.
If you choose not to register your product, a one (1) year limited warranty will apply to your product. 30 Day Money Back Refund or Replacement If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your laser or optical instrument, for any reason, you can return it to your Bosch dealer within 30 days of the date of purchase for a full refund or replacement. To obtain this 30-Day Refund or Replacement, your return must be accompanied by the original receipt for purchase of the laser or optical instrument product. A maximum of 2 returns per customer will be permitted.