Bosch 1974-8 7 in. 4 HP 8,500 RPM Large Angle GrinderModel: bshn1974-8
Last 1 In Stock
Product Features & specs :
Bosch 1974-8 7 in. 4 HP 8,500 RPM Large Angle Grinder
- Best-in-class power-to-weight ratio, meaning you get the maximum amount of power at the minimum amount of weight
- Vibration reduced significantly by patented vibration control with softgrip
- Manufactured with the highest quality resonance-reducing components increasing the tools durability and reliability
- The quick adjust guard system rapidly adjusts and locks in place for added protection
- Epoxy-coated field windings provide ultimate protection against abrasive dust and metal debris
- Service Minder brushes automatically stops tool when brush replacement is needed
- Tri-control switch design helps prevent accidental start ups
- Removable brush covers allow for easy brush replacement
- AC/DC compatibility extends tool versatility to DC outlets such as welders and generators
- 7 in. High Performance Large Angle Grinder - 1974-8
- Vibration Control Side Handle
- Quick Adjust Wheel Guard
- Grinding Wheel Flange Kit
- Spanner Wrench
1) Bosch site displayed grinder with grinding wheel. but no wheel included in order. this is deceptive advertising even if they list contents elsewhere
2) the guard. nice idea, but would not fit machine. finally realized i had to force it on in place with hammer (lever in released position). looks like junk now but in place. Bosch screwed up in those 2 areas
"made in Germany" they say. poor engineering on those 2 counts. will call Bosch tomorrow but that will not make difference on this order...
Q & A :
All Factory Reconditioned Tools are covered under the same terms and conditions as the new tool warranty, for one (1) year from date of purchase except as noted below:
- Cordless Tool batteries are covered for one (1) year from date of purchase
- ProVantage Protection Plan is not applicable to reconditioned tools
- One Year Service Protection Plan is not applicable to reconditioned tools
- 30-Day Money Back Refund or Replacement is not applicable to reconditioned tools
- Dremel reconditioned tools are covered for 2 years from date of purchase
- Tripods and Rods are covered for 90 Days from date of purchase
- Reconditioned Tools/Kits may not contain the identical accessories, cases and kit contents of the New Tool version.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY TO ACCESSORY ITEMS SUCH AS CIRCULAR SAW BLADES, DRILL BITS, ROUTER BITS, JIGSAW BLADES, SANDING BELTS, GRINDING WHEELS AND OTHER RELATED ITEMS.
ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES SHALL BE LIMITED IN DURATION TO ONE YEAR FROM DATE OF PURCHASE. SOME STATES IN THE U.S., SOME CANADIAN PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
IN NO EVENT SHALL SELLER BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LIABILITY FOR LOSS OF PROFITS) ARISING FROM THE SALE OR USE OF THIS PRODUCT. SOME STATES IN THE U.S. AND SOME CANADIAN PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE IN THE U.S., PROVINCE TO PROVINCE IN CANADA AND FROM COUNTRY TO COUNTRY.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY APPLIES ONLY TO PORTABLE AND BENCHTOP ELECTRIC TOOLS SOLD WITHIN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, CANADA AND THE COMMONWEALTH OF PUERTO RICO. FOR WARRANTY COVERAGE WITHIN OTHER COUNTRIES, CONTACT YOUR LOCAL BOSCH DEALER OR IMPORTER.