Bosch 1617EVS 2.25 HP Fixed-Base Electronic RouterModel: bshn1617evs
Product Features & specs :
Bosch 1617EVS 2.25 HP Fixed-Base Electronic Router
- 2.25 HP, 12 amp motor delivers 8000 - 25,000 RPM
- Coarse and microfine bit depth adjustment system with the ability to reset the depth indicator - For fast, precise depth adjustment
- Variable-speed dial - For matching speed to workpiece and task
- Tool-free template guide adapter - For fast and easy template guide changes
- Large 3-3/4 in. base opening plus 2 in. sub-base opening - Accepts large bits
- Exclusive precision centering design centers bit precisely - Makes it easy to keep bit on intended cut line when using jigs, templates, dovetail fixtures and similar guidance devices
- Right or left switch location - For user preference and consistency (motor does not rotate during depth adjustment)
- Classic hardwood handles - For comfort and beauty
- One-piece armature shaft - For accuracy and long bit shank capacity
- Soft start - Reduces start-up torque
- Constant Response circuitry - Maintains constant speed under load, provides overload protection
- This item may ship in the original manufacturer's packaging
- 2.25 HP Fixed-Base Electronic Router - 1617EVS
- Motor - 16176
- 1/4 in. Self-Releasing Collet Chuck - 2 610 906 283
- 1/2 in. Self-Releasing Collet Chuck - 2 610 906 284
- 16mm Shaft Wrench - 2 610 991 388
- Collet Nut Wrench - 2 610 992 417
- Tool-Free Templet Guide Adapter - 2 610 991 370
- 10 ft. Flexible Rubber Cord
- Chip Shield - 2 610 991 389
- Fixed Base - RA1161
- T-Handle Hex Height Adjustment Wrench - 2610923193
- Pack of 3 10-24 Screws for Table Mounting - 2610925813
The motor is very quiet with nice slow start.
Still learning all the settings and adjustments. This is not my first router. I finally upgraded from a fixed speed craftsman router that won't die. I found it hard to upgrade when I have a tool already.
Can't wait to mount on my router table and be able to use the top mount adjustment.
Still learning on how to use it!
Q & A :
Thanks for any help,
All Factory Reconditioned Tools are covered under the same terms and conditions as the new tool warranty, for one (1) year from date of purchase except as noted below:
- Cordless Tool batteries are covered for one (1) year from date of purchase
- ProVantage Protection Plan is not applicable to reconditioned tools
- One Year Service Protection Plan is not applicable to reconditioned tools
- 30-Day Money Back Refund or Replacement is not applicable to reconditioned tools
- Dremel reconditioned tools are covered for 2 years from date of purchase
- Tripods and Rods are covered for 90 Days from date of purchase
- Reconditioned Tools/Kits may not contain the identical accessories, cases and kit contents of the New Tool version.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY TO ACCESSORY ITEMS SUCH AS CIRCULAR SAW BLADES, DRILL BITS, ROUTER BITS, JIGSAW BLADES, SANDING BELTS, GRINDING WHEELS AND OTHER RELATED ITEMS.
ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES SHALL BE LIMITED IN DURATION TO ONE YEAR FROM DATE OF PURCHASE. SOME STATES IN THE U.S., SOME CANADIAN PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
IN NO EVENT SHALL SELLER BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LIABILITY FOR LOSS OF PROFITS) ARISING FROM THE SALE OR USE OF THIS PRODUCT. SOME STATES IN THE U.S. AND SOME CANADIAN PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE IN THE U.S., PROVINCE TO PROVINCE IN CANADA AND FROM COUNTRY TO COUNTRY.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY APPLIES ONLY TO PORTABLE AND BENCHTOP ELECTRIC TOOLS SOLD WITHIN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, CANADA AND THE COMMONWEALTH OF PUERTO RICO. FOR WARRANTY COVERAGE WITHIN OTHER COUNTRIES, CONTACT YOUR LOCAL BOSCH DEALER OR IMPORTER.