Black & Decker LSTE525 20V MAX 1.5 Ah Cordless Lithium-Ion EASYFEED 2-Speed 12 in. String Trimmer/Edger KitBlack & Decker Model: bdknlste525
This item is temporarily out of stock. Want an email when it’s back in stock?
Product Features & specs :
2 in 1
Easily converts from trimmer to wheeled edger in seconds
Advance your line with the push of a button; no bumping required
Boost power or extend runtime with the two speed control
Power Connect Battery System
Gives you the freedom to power a range of power tools and outdoor equipment with long-lasting, interchangeable batteries
Delivers the torque you need to power through tough overgrowth plus the no-bump convenience of EASYFEED string advance
Black & Decker LSTE525 20V MAX 1.5 Ah Cordless Lithium-Ion EASYFEED 2-Speed 12 in. String Trimmer/Edger Kit
- EASYFEED advances your line with the push of a button
- 2-speed control lets you boost power or extend runtime
- Easily converts from trimmer to wheeled edger
- PowerDrive Transmission increases torque for more cutting power at the string
- Premium micro texture grip for maximum user comfort during use
- Adjustable height and handle with premium soft grip helps to improves comfort and control
- 20V MAX Cordless Lithium-Ion EASYFEED 2-Speed 12 in. String Trimmer/Edger - LSTE520
- (2) 20V MAX 1.5 Ah Lithium-Ion Battery - LBXR20
- 20V MAX Lithium-Ion Battery Charger - LCS1620
- AFS Spool
I can't understand this famous company like black&decker. I bought a grass cutter with these batteries. But even I charged more than 10 hours every times, it last 2 minutes with strong force, then 5 minutes with useless power. I can't understand how did this famous company sell this kind of product? I can't trust this brand name of black&decker anymore.
Q & A :
CHARGED THE BATTERY 3.0 HS AS RECOMENDED AFTER
COMLPETE CYCLES OF CHARGING AND CUTTING, THE MOST
TIME OF RUNNING WAS ABOUT 15 MINUTES???
I USE TRIMMERS ALOT,BUT I WAS EXPECTING A LITTLE MORE TIME
OUT OF OF THIS TRIMMER AS BATTERY OPERATED..
HOW EVER I LIKE ITS HANDLING a lot(I'm 80) I was hoping
for more time out of these batteries (but if this is about right
I intend to keep this one (as is) if this is a normal time ?????? jh.