Autel MV400-55 MaxiVideo 5.5mm Lithium-Ion Digital Inspection CameraAutel Model: aulnmv400-55
Product Features & specs :
Autel MV400-55 MaxiVideo 5.5mm Lithium-Ion Digital Inspection Camera
- Record and play back still images and video clips for analysis
- 3.5 in. high resolution full color LCD display with 320 x 240 resolution
- Easy-to-use multi-language interface
- On-screen horizontal and vertical image flip
- Save images an videos with internal memory or with optional SD cards (Sold Separately)
- 5x zoom capabilities for increased viewing
- Mini USB connector for uploading images and videos to PCs for review
- Oil and scratch resistant tempered glass camera lens
- Rugged 1 meter flexible watertight camera cable
- Built-in white LED illuminates dark inspection areas with various illumination settings
- Long lasting Lithium-Ion rechargeable battery with up to 6 hours of continuous use
- MaxiVideo 5.5mm Lithium-Ion Digital Inspection Camera - MV400-55
Q & A :
Autel Intelligent Technology Corp.,Ltd ("Autel") warrants to the original purchaser that this unit is free of defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and maintenance for a period of one (1) year from the date of original purchase. If the unit fails within the one (1) year period, it will be repaired or replaced, at Autel's option, at no charge, when returned prepaid to the Technical Service Center with Proof of Purchase. The sales receipt may be used for this purpose. All replacement parts, whether new or re-manufactured, assume as their warranty period for only the remaining time of this warranty. This warranty does not apply to damage caused by improper use, accident, abuse, improper voltage, service, fire, flood, lightning, or other acts of God, or if the product was altered or repaired by anyone other than the Technical Service Center. Consequential and incidental damages are not recoverable under this warranty. Some states in the United States do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state or country to country. No portion of this warranty may be copied or duplicated without the expressed written permission from Autel.
Products requiring service should be returned as follows:
- 1. Call or email the Technical Service Center to obtain a Return Reference Number:
- USA & Canada
Tel:1-855-AUTEL-US (288-3587) (Monday-Friday, 9:00AM-6:00PM Eastern Time)
Telephone:0086-138-2369-3008 (Monday-Friday, 9:00AM-6:00PM Beijing Time)
(Or contact your local distributors)
2. Package the product carefully to prevent shipping damage
3. Include your name, return address, and a day contact phone number
4. Enclose a copy of the dated sales receipt
5. Describe the problem using our technical support form
6. Shipment fee prepaid.
Autel Service Centers:
North America: 116 Spring Road, Huntington, New York, 11743
Or your local distributor address, or:
China headquarters: 6th-10th floor, Building B1, Zhiyuan, Xueyuan Road, Xili, Nanshan, Shenzhen, 518055, China.