Autel AL609 AutoLink OBDII/ABS Scan ToolModel: aulnal609
This item is temporarily out of stock. Want an email when it’s back in stock?
Product Features & specs :
Autel AL609 AutoLink OBDII/ABS Scan Tool
- Diagnose and erase ABS codes on over 50 domestic, Asian and European vehicle makes
- Works with all 1996 and new domestic and import vehicles (OBD2 & CAN)
- Unique patented One-Click I/M Readiness Key for quick State Emissions readiness check and drive cycle verification
- Built-in speaker provides audible tone every three minutes when vehicle becomes ready
- Bright color coded LEDs provide readiness status
- Displays, records and plays back complete OBD2 live vehicle data
- Retrieves generic (P0, U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P2, P3 and U1) and pending codes
- Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors
- Displays DTC definitions on the clear color screen
- View freeze frame data
- Displays monitor and Inspection Maintenance (IM) readiness status
- Retrieves vehicle information such as VIN, CIN and CVN
- Troubleshoot code tips guide technicians to the root of the cause
- Enhanced OBD2 Mode 6
- Prints data via PC
- USB port for software updates and data transfer
- AutoLink OBDII/ABS Scan Tool - AL609
Autel Intelligent Technology Corp.,Ltd ("Autel") warrants to the original purchaser that this unit is free of defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and maintenance for a period of one (1) year from the date of original purchase. If the unit fails within the one (1) year period, it will be repaired or replaced, at Autel's option, at no charge, when returned prepaid to the Technical Service Center with Proof of Purchase. The sales receipt may be used for this purpose. All replacement parts, whether new or re-manufactured, assume as their warranty period for only the remaining time of this warranty. This warranty does not apply to damage caused by improper use, accident, abuse, improper voltage, service, fire, flood, lightning, or other acts of God, or if the product was altered or repaired by anyone other than the Technical Service Center. Consequential and incidental damages are not recoverable under this warranty. Some states in the United States do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state or country to country. No portion of this warranty may be copied or duplicated without the expressed written permission from Autel.
Products requiring service should be returned as follows:
- 1. Call or email the Technical Service Center to obtain a Return Reference Number:
- USA & Canada
Tel:1-855-AUTEL-US (288-3587) (Monday-Friday, 9:00AM-6:00PM Eastern Time)
Telephone:0086-138-2369-3008 (Monday-Friday, 9:00AM-6:00PM Beijing Time)
(Or contact your local distributors)
2. Package the product carefully to prevent shipping damage
3. Include your name, return address, and a day contact phone number
4. Enclose a copy of the dated sales receipt
5. Describe the problem using our technical support form
6. Shipment fee prepaid.
Autel Service Centers:
North America: 116 Spring Road, Huntington, New York, 11743
Or your local distributor address, or:
China headquarters: 6th-10th floor, Building B1, Zhiyuan, Xueyuan Road, Xili, Nanshan, Shenzhen, 518055, China.