Soft brass head is surface protective, non-sparking, non-marring, absorbs blows, and reduces rebound. Striking face is machined flat for even blow distribution on off-center hits.
- Made in the USA - quality and availability
- Soft brass head is non-sparking, surface protective to prevent work surface damage
- Ideal for driving bushings and gears as well as near combustible materials
- Striking face is machined flat for even blow distribution
- Fiberglass handle provides balance and is permanently bonded to the head
- Comfortable black cushion grip
- Meets or exceeds US Federal Spec. GGG-H-33a