IMPORTANT - This product is Non-CARB Compliant and may not be used in the state of California.Since the 1930 ft.s, the Ariens Company has been a well known and trusted name in the outdoor equipment industry. From tillers and cultivators to lawn mowers and snow throwers, each piece of Ariens equipment is built to the highest standards to provide you with the best possible results, no matter what the task may be.The Ariens Sno-Tek 24 208cc Electric Start 24 in. Two Stage Snow Thrower can power through any harsh weather conditions. The powerful 208cc Sno-Tek engine delivers the power you need to handle a variety of snow conditions. The remote chute deflector allows the operator to change the height of the snow plume from the operating position. The Sno-Tek 24 provides an electric for convenience, a top-load aluminum gear case that has a six speed drive with two reverse speeds, and convenient interlocking controls that allows the user to drive with one hand while operating controls with the other.
- 208cc Sno-Tek engine by LCT delivers the power you need to handle a variety of snow conditions.
- Launches snow from 3 ft. to 40 ft
- Easily shift into any of the six forward to two reverse speeds
- 24 in. wide housing brings in more snow with a rolled top lip and offset leading edges for unrivaled durability
- Easily directs snow away from walkways
- Interlocking controls enables the user to drive with one hand while operating controls with the other
- Remote chute deflector enables you to change the height of the snow plume from the operating position
- Robust all-steel dash panel and controls are able to withstand harsh conditions
- Top-fill aluminum gear case with alloy steel gears and synthetic gear oil
- Sno-Tek 24 208cc Electric Start 24 in. Two Stage Snow Thrower - 920402
- Non-Abrasive Skid Shoes
- Protective Floor Mat
- Melt Buddy
- Clean-Out Tool with Brush
- Maintenance Kit