AIRCAT 6520 3 in. Composite Reversible Air Cut-Off ToolModel: acan6520
Product Features & specs :
AIRCAT 6520 3 in. Composite Reversible Air Cut-Off Tool
- Adjusting rotational direction increases cutting wheel life and allows operator to change the direction of sparks
- Reverse switch located in grip for easy change of direction
- Cuts 3/8 in. rolled steel or 18 gauge steel sheet
- Speed regulator located under throttle lever adds control
- Impact resistant, composite housing for long life
- Stall-resistant 0.5 HP motor
- Extra heavy duty dual spindle bearings for added reliability
- 3 in. Composite Reversible Air Cut-Off Tool - 6520
We warrant that this tool shall be free from defects in original workmanship and material and that it will be inspected by us before shipment.
Our obligation to the original purchaser for any default under this warranty or for any fault or negligence in manufacturing is limited to repairing or replacing at our expense, not including shipping charges, such defective merchandise, if returned by the original purchaser within two years after date of purchase. The foregoing obligation is AIRCAT ® sole liability under this or any implied warranty and under no circumstances shall it be liable for any incidental or consequential damages. Provided that the tool repair is not a result of misuse or abnormal operation, or purchaser having disassembled this tool while attempting to repair, and purchaser has lubricated described tool as required and maintained it under normal operating conditions at all times.
Warranty not covered if not repaired by an authorized warranty repair center.
AIRCAT ® whose policy is continued product improvement reserves the right to make changes in design or construction at any time without incurring any obligation on tools previously sold.
Your AIRCAT ® product will not be warranty protected unless you provide proof of purchase.