Propelling you into the future. The Worx Pacesetter electronic drive system sets the pace based on the operators walking speed. No switches or levers to push or pull to set the speed of the self propelled drive technology. Just simply walk and the mower's speed control system will adjust to you - anywhere from 0 to 3.6 MPH. The further forward you push the handle bar, the faster you mow. The first ever electronic direct drive transmission has no belts to wear out or slip, making this hassle-free mower class leading in maneuverability and traction.
Patented IntelliCut torque on demand technology ensures that power is there when you need it. No more bogging down in tough conditions when mowing tall grass or mulching leaves. Simply set the dial to POWER when cutting through the tough stuff, and switch the dial to QUIET to powerfully and efficiently mow in everyday conditions without disturbing the neighbors.
- Pacesetter self-propelled technology automatically adjusts your mower speed to your walking speed
- IntelliCut mowing technology ensures torque is there when you need it
- 3-in-1 mower mulches, bags, side discharges
- Cuts up to 13,000 square feet per charge
- Removable, replaceable battery
- Fully collapsible handle for compact storage
- Ergonomic full-wrap adjustable handle reduces fatigue and improves control
- 6 position, 1 touch height adjustment mechanism moves from 1-1/2-in to 3-1/2-in smoothly with one hand
- 36V Cordless 19-in 3-in-1 Self-Propelled Lawn Mower - WG789
- Collection Bag
- Side Discharge Chute
- Mulch Plug
- 36V Battery
- Owner's Manual