The Work Sharp 3000 Sharpening Belt System attachment sharpens knives and tools using a combination of flexible abrasive belts and a precision sharpening guide. This creates the sharpest blades you've ever had with speed, ease and repeatability. The sharpening guide is adjustable from 10 degrees to 35 degrees and accommodates kitchen knives, outdoor knives (hunting knives, pocket knives, filet knives, etc.) as well as scissors and serrated knives. This sharpening system can also be used without the sharpening guide for a wide array of freehand sharpening and honing tasks on many woodworking cutting tools such as marking knives and carving tools. This tool is assembled and quality tested in Ashland, Oregon and includes a detailed user's guide.
- Coarse, medium, and fine belts included
- Sharpens a wide variety of angles, 10 degrees - 35 degrees
- Premium abrasive belts from Norton and Micro-Mesh are 1 in. x 18 in.
- Knife guide creates consistent cutting edge
- Fast and repeatable results
- Flexible abrasive belt technology produces a superior convex grind which stays sharp longer
- For use with WS3000 only
- Belt Pulley
- Belt Tensioner Assembly
- Sharpening Guide
- Coarse P120 Belt
- Medium P220 Belt
- Fine 6000 Belt
- User's Guide