The D6240-2 fiberglass extension ladders have non-conductive rails making these ladders ideal for working near electricity. With a duty rating of 300 lbs., the D6240-2 is durable and long lasting. The exclusive ALFLO rung joint means TWIST-PROOF performance on the job. The TRACTION-TRED D rungs are slip resistant and the side rails are interlocking. The dual action feet are for use on hard or penetrable surfaces and swivel easily. The base and fly sections separate easily to use the base section as a single ladder. The durable rail shield bracket and shoe help protect the bottom of the rail. The fly section rails are pre-pierced at the top for easy field installation of accessories.
- Exclusive ALFLO rung joint means TWIST-PROOF performance
- 1-5/8 in. Slip-resistant TRACTION-TRED D-rungs
- Smooth operating pulley with polypropylene rope
- Interlocking Side Rails with internal rail guides on bottom of fly section securely connect rails
- Two sets of external guides at top of base section securely interlock rails
- 40 ft. Type IA Fiberglass D-Rung Extension Ladder - D6240-2